Chapter 32 - The Evil within Me

"Y-Y/N...Just a s-second! Y-you're scaring me!"

Y/N tilted her head, "There's nothing to be scared of, Oppa~ It's just me~"

She leaned in, pinning my hands above my head against her bedroom floor as she further pressed her body weight on me, 'T-the heck?! She's strong!!"

"Y-Y/...n-ngh!" Her tongue invaded the walls of my vulnerable lips, devouring every inch of myself.

"You...taste...so good...Oppa~" she complimented between the aggressive kisses before grinding her leg between my legs, "Mmm!"

"Want to hear a fun fact, Oppa~? The more aroused one becomes, the more sweeter their blood tastes~ Did you know that?" she asked innocently.

She slowly released herself from me but remained in a straddle position on my chest, "W-what are you doing, Y/N?"

Her hair covered her eyes.

"I-i made up my mind...I choose you, Jungkook...I love you!"

I panicked in the sudden switch of circumstances as Y/N's teary face fell into her palms, "D-don't you love me too?"

Stunned, I immediately embraced her, "O-of course I love you Y/N! I'm...thrilled that you had chosen me." I whispered, kissing her scented hair.

She lifted her head, "I-i'm happy to know that Oppa...Here! I made this for you!" she pulled out a chain necklace, "I hope you like it~"

I stared at the pendent, "It's nice, Y/N. Thank you!"

"Won't you put it on?" she begged as I looked at her puzzled, "Eh? Then...what about the shell necklace you gave to all of us?"

"But I made this especially for you Oppa~! This is our couple necklace~!" I looked at her neck wearing the same chain necklace, except hers had a ruby jewel attached, "A-alright then..." It felt really nice to know Y/N and I would have our own necklaces as an official indication of our relationship.

"I'll put it on for you Oppa~!" she insisted, wrapping her arm around my neck, "...You smell so good. I could eat you up right now." Her nose touched the nape of my neck as her finger fiddled with the lock of the shell necklace, "Finally, Jungkook...you are mi-"

"Get your filthy hands away from him!" Someone pushed Y/N off of me as they hid me behind them, "N-namjoon-hyung?!"

Everyone entered Y/N's bedroom as they yelled in unison, "Oi! Namjoon! Why did you push Y/N?!" Jin complained, walking towards her.

"Don't go near her!" he commanded, "She's...she's not Y/N!"

We all looked at him perplexed, "Oppa~! What are you talking about? It's me! Y/N!"

Namjoon's teeth gritted, making his way to Y/N's covered mirror, "We'll see about that!"

He pulled on the curtain, revealing the shimmering glass behind and... a mysterious reflection, "Tsk! Got caught again~ As expected of BTS's leader~ You're very smart for a human~ Having an IQ of 148 isn't that bad~" Y/N mocked as she grinned in amusement.

Her body shifted slowly into a completely different woman and we gasped in shock, except for Namjoon, "It was nice playing with you boys~ Unfortunately, your little princess protected you well so I didn't have much fun!" she laughed wickedly.

"Who are you?! Where the f*ck is Y/N?!" Yoongi asked in fury.

Her lips lifted in satisfaction, "She's with me~! *sigh* In the end, humans are still stupid no matter what. You didn't even realise her disappearance for a whole week! Thanks to you, she has realised the darkness of reality~ I can't wait to see her suck the life out of you!"

Cackling a wicked laugh, she disappeared into thin air, "W-what the heck was that?" Taehyung gasped in horror.

My attention returned to Namjoon, "Hyung! What's going on?!"

He shook his head, "I-i'm not sure myself, but..." he began to explain everything he encountered in the dressing room - the mirror, the light from the pendant, the witch in Y/N's body.

"W-we're dreaming right? I mean...there's no such thing as magic or witches or whatever..." Jimin suggested, pitching himself hard until his skin was painted in red.

"Did Y/N know all along? She was the one who gave us the pendant...I remember being knocked out by a light, but I never knew it was this pendant's light..." Jin said, stroking the necklace on his neck.

"Oh! Me too! I was in the dressing room during the VT photoshoot!" Hoseok pointed out. "I'm pretty sure...everyone had experienced it..." Yoongi added.

"H-hold on...this is some kind of a joke isn't it? Y/N is...just tricking us...right?" I asked in denial.

Namjoon sighed, "I wish but... do you see Y/N around?"

My fists clenched, "W-what the hell is going on...?"

Y/N POV

"Y/N! You need to snap out of it! My mother is trying to force you to transform! You can't fall into her tricks!" Jaseok aggressively shook my shoulders as I sat on the bed in silence.

'My oppas... ...betrayed me...?' My eyes were lost in a sea of darkness and despair, where any hints of life had evaporated.

'They did betray you.' Another side of me surfaced that replied to my confused thoughts. My hopeless eyes stared into emptiness where I could see Merlin screaming at me...but I couldn't hear anything except for my own voice.

'They betrayed your loyalty. They never valued your existence...'

'But...but...I don't believe it...I love them! I-i still trus-'

'Trust them? Love them? Did you forget how they behaved when Azalea took your place after she had taken you away? If that was you, you would've been molested and used by now. And all your friends? They never knew you were taken away and replaced by a replica. No one knows you inside and out.'

My eyes widened in horror, 'It's about time you stop such innocent play...Let the dark side take over...Let it give you the strength and independence you deserve. It is because you experience 'love' that makes you vulnerable and weak...and that is why...the dark is stronger.'

My teeth gritted, 'So...in the end...no one actually loved me? No one cared for me?'

I felt a helpless smirk paint over my face as silent tears escaped with the ocean water, 'That's right. No one did.'

My heart immediately shattered into shards of glass as I fell into a dark abyss, letting the dark side take over and control what was left of my hopeless body.

༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧༺♥༻