Precious Sins

Precious SinsCopyright © 2018 Angel JaxonAll Rights Reserved

Precious Sins
Copyright © 2018 Angel Jaxon
All Rights Reserved.

Book Summary

Book One In The Precious Series

At 17 years old Adrien Aguilera is ready to take on his last year of high-school. But while trying to tackle a new school year with hard studying and homework, he has to deal with the fact that he and his mom were moving in with her long term boyfriend.

And to make matters quite more interesting, it just so happens to be that he's moving in with his best-friend, Preston King, a fine piece of specimen with good charm who he has been friends with since they were kids playing with cars in a sandbox.

While living under the same roof, perhaps it encourages them to get a little bit closer than they already are.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Precious Series Book Order

Book One // Precious Sins

Book Two // Precious Virtue

Spin-Off // Loves Me Not

Book Three // Precious Love

This book is part of a series! You HAVE to read the books in order or you will be completely lost and heavily spoiled.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Content Warning

This is a coming of age novel, and involves content not suitable for readers under the age of 17. Mature content included in this book are as follows: strong language, alcohol use, and sexual content.

Edit: all sexual content in this book has been removed and are now all fade to black.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Trigger Warning

This book contains content that may be triggering to readers—all chapters with triggering content have a warning at the beginning. If any of these topics are a potential trigger, PLEASE put your mental health first and either skip over some scenes or don't read the book at all.

Triggering content includes: bullying, teen pregnancy, depression, anxiety + panic attacks, self harm, suicide attempt, and sexual assault (kissing).