Ch9- Gon vs Hanzo

Third Persons POVThe ten remaining applicants round up in the lobby to start the first match, between Gon and Hanzo

Third Persons POV
The ten remaining applicants round up in the lobby to start the first match, between Gon and Hanzo. They walked towards the middle of the lobby. "I'm Masta, I'll be serving as referee for the tournament." The man in the suit introduces himself.

Hanzo recognizes the man and tells everyone that each guy was assigned to tail an applicant during the fourth phase. 'Oh, I noticed, I was this close to into killing the one that was following me around.' (Y/N) felt on edge the whole time during the fourth phase.

"Did you notice it too, (Y/N)~?" Hisoka pets her head and she smacks it away. "Yes, and it was very unpleasant." She states in an angry tone and waits for the battle to start. The battle begins and Gon makes a run for it.

Hanzo comes up out of nowhere and does a hand chop to the neck. Gon falls the floor, but gets picked up in a sitting position. Hanzo pulls his shoulders back and tries to get him to tap out. Gon refuses and gets another chop to the neck. Gon still refuses and falls to the floor.

Hanzo keeps knocking him to the floor, he wouldn't stop till Gon gives up.

~few hours later~

Three hours later, the fight between Gon and Hanzo is still going on. Gon still refuses to give in and he gets kicked to the floor. Hanzo threatens to break his arm. "I'm sure you're in too much to pain to listen. But here this."

Hanzo puts one of his hands on the floor. "I'm a descendant of a clandestine group called the Shinobi." He does a hand stand with only two fingers supporting his weight. "From the day I was born I've been subjected to intensive training in order to- Alright! We get it!"

(Y/N) yells from the peanut gallery. "No one wants to hear about your boring life story. Just get on with the fight already." Hisoka chuckles at her sudden outburst and gets more excited about watching her fight soon. (Y/N)'s words suddenly make their way towards Gon.

He kicks Hanzo in the face, sending him a few feet away. Gon gives a quick lesson to Hanzo and claims he wanted Gon to kick him. 'This fight is something else.' (Y/N) smirks and keeps watching Gon and Hanzo.

Ignoring the looks she keeps getting from Gittarackur and Hisoka. Hanzo pulls out a sword. "I want to hear you surrender." He says and points the sword to him. "Well, that's a problem."

The room went quiet once Gon said that. Everyone's expression were hilarious to (Y/N)'s eyes.

Gon still wouldn't surrender, which caused Hanzo to yell at him and that lead to everyone in the room laughing

Gon still wouldn't surrender, which caused Hanzo to yell at him and that lead to everyone in the room laughing. The tense mood in the room gotten lighter. Hanzo brings his sword up to Gon's forehead.

Those two were now having a staring contest, which lead to Gon saying something and Hanzo giving up in the end. Gon became stubborn and Hanzo knocks him out, declaring Gon the winner. And with that, Gon gets carried to the waiting room.

"Now, onto the next match. Banchie vs (Y/N)."
Banchie smirks and goes to the middle of the small arena. "Good luck out there~☆" Hisoka smiles at her. (Y/N) takes off all her wheels and hands them to Hisoka to hold onto.

"I'm gonna tear you to pieces, little girl." Banchie laughs as he cracks his knuckles. 'We'll just see about that.' And with that, the referee calls the next match to begin.
_______________________________
(I apologize for making this chapter short, the other will be much longer, I ashore you.)