Ch30- What Secrets Does It Hold?

Third Persons POVEveryone began gathering around the vase to get a closer look

Third Persons POV
Everyone began gathering around the vase to get a closer look. "Let me give it a try." Uvogin snatches it off the table and attempts to open it. "It won't budge!" Uvogin tosses it up and punches it against the wall.

The only thing that ended up breaking..was the wall. "What.? But how?!" Uvogin gets frustrated and stomps on it, putting all of his weight and strength into it. "Where..did..the..boss..find..this..vase.?"

Feitan asks, also attempting to open it. "I just found it lying around in one of the buildings." Chrollo says, enjoying watching the troupe trying to open the vase. "May I try?" Illumi asks. "Go ahead."

Shalnark also attempts to open it, but to no avail. He tosses it to Illumi and he also tries and puts all his strength into it. "Well~?" Hisoka wanted to join in on the fun. "Not even my strength could open it."

Illumi hands it to Hisoka and watches him trying to open it. "Have you tried using Nen~?" Hisoka tosses it back to Illumi and walks to the other side of the room. He activates his Bungee Gum and aims for the top of the vase.

Illumi holds it, while Hisoka pulls on it. They both stop after a few to take a breather. "It's no use." Illumi puts it down and Nobunaga tries to take a crack at it. "What ever it is? It'll sure take more than just Nen to bring it out."

Nobunaga slashes his sword on the vase.. Not a single scratch was left on it. "I guess weapons aren't an option." Pakunoda sighs and puts her guns away. She was also hoping to get it open too. "I've tried every trick in the book. I couldn't find anything to get this open."

Chrollo sighs and goes back to reading. "But I know there's something valuable inside. And I won't stop until I find a way to open it."

~le time skip~

Just about everyone tried every technique they know on how to open the vase. But everyone's failed so far. "I..don't..get..it.? What..could..we..be..missing.?" Feitan already gave up trying to open it, but he wasn't about to give up trying to find more ways.

"I think we all missed something~" Hisoka smirks and stops shuffling his cards. "What will that be?" (Y/N) and Machi asks simultaneously. They weren't in the mood for Hisoka to be talking at the moment.

"(Y/N)-chan, don't you remember~? The three of us passed it on the way here~" Hisoka chuckles, gesturing to the symbol on the ground they saw earlier. "Oh, right..the symbol we saw earlier is connected to the symbol on the vase in some way."

Illumi says, as it if were a fact. "It's your power now."

"