Ch60- Evil Fists

(OMG! Chapter 60! We're back:)

(Y/N): Hey! Let's hurry this up. I don't want to go over the script again.

Killua: I agree...

Author: Alright! Let's go!

Gon: Osu!

Third Persons POV"No doubt that he's going to pass this one

Third Persons POV
"No doubt that he's going to pass this one." (Y/N) snickered at the thought of watching Killua knocking everyone out at the Hunter Exam with his new Nen ability. "I'm sure he'll pass!" Gon smiled, looking determined about his best friend passing the exam.

(Y/N) and Bisky smiled at each other... Only meaning that they're up to no good again. "Ready for a long run, Gon?" (Y/N) asked, mailing Gon sweat drop and fall to his knees. "I don't think... I can do anymore!"

Gon was out of breath at this point, he wanted to take a break. "Well, you know what they say, there's no easy way on the path of finding your father." (Y/N) smirked before running off with Bisky towards the woods.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Gon groaned as he quickly caught up with them. "Alright! If you can create numbers from 0 to 9 within a minute, you pass!" (Y/N) and Bisky charged Nen into their fingers and started counting.

Gon concentrated, more like frustrated with making Nen numbers. "Come on Gon, you got this. You just have to-" (Y/N) and Bisky sighed as they've just witnessed Gon running into a tree. "It's only a bruise, come on."

A bright light suddenly flashed into the sky towards the three. (Y/N) squinted her eyes and ran in front of Gon. A man in blue showed up at the scene with a device on his shoulder. "Wait! That's-"

'I haven't gotten the opportunity to look for the other two Bombers yet. Because of that, the bombs are still going off. D*mn it!' (Y/N) pushed down a tree with ease before joining them in their conversation.

"Hey (Y/N), didn't you- (Y/N) eyed Bisky before she could finish. She remembered that (Y/N) told her about her killing one of the Bombers. But why didn't she want her to say it out loud?

'Even without Genthru, those two are still determined to carry out his wishes to clear the game.' (Y/N) stood up and soon realized what this was all about. She walked towards the man in blue and glared down at him.

"As you can see we were in the middle of training a student before you got here. So get your a** out of here, before I blow you up myself." The man in blue stood and coward away before (Y/N) could cause any damage.

He threw out a card and left the area immediately. "What was that for? He was giving us important information!" Gon stood up, angry, but mostly confused as to why (Y/N) did such a thing.

"Important information my a**. You should be grateful that I scared him before he deactivated us." (Y/N) walked away, with Gon and Bisky following after. Bisky smirked in sudden realization and stared at her student.

"If you were still a child, I would've given you a sticker for being so smart." (Y/N) rolled her eyes and smiled at her mentor for that comment. Gon blinked as he looked back at the two. "What is going on here?"

"Don't ask questions. Now, back to training!" (Y/N) told the two that she needed to run a quick trip to an unspecified location and that she'll meet up with them later. (Y/N) began to sense the presence of the man in blue.

She followed his aura for a couple of hours until she stopped in the middle of the woods. (Y/N) cringed at the sight of the man praying to get the bomb off his shoulder. She laughed and shook her head before leaning against a tree and waiting for the right moment.

"Spirits of the Forest? Don't make me laugh." The man turned around in a frantic state to see a small girl in skates standing there. "W-Where did you-" The man fell to the ground as (Y/N) walked closer to him.

She took one step onto the fire and put it out. She traced her finger around the bomb that was still on the man's shoulder. "You know, being selfish is rude. You should at least tell your friends before creating a Nen Beast for yourself."

The man screamed out in agony as (Y/N) yanked the bomb off of his shoulder in seconds. "That wasn't so hard, now was it?" (Y/N) hanged the man's dead body onto a tree branch before walking away.

"Moments like these, dying was the best bet." (Y/N) gagged as she picked up the bomb. "Now thanks to you, I can find Sub and Bara. Oh! And I'll be taking this, too." (Y/N) slid the ring off is his finger and put it on.

"Book," (Y/N) summoned the man's cards and looked through the slots. "There's more than I expected, but I don't need these. After all, I am a Game Master." (Y/N) smirked before throwing the ring away and making her way back to Gon and Bisky.

'With this bomb, it'll be easy to track down the last Bombers.' (Y/N)'s sanity dropped low at this point. She has never felt this much adrenaline inside of a game before. Ging did create it, after all, it was bound to be boring.

"I hate making detours like these..."

~flashback~

"What are we going to do? We don't have much time left before they get here!" (Y/N) held the baby tight in her arms as she ran with Ging's wife. "I'll only slow you down, just leave me here. And take Gon with you."

"What? No! I can't- What will Ging say when he sees me without you?" The woman smiled and held (Y/N)'s face, she knew exactly what her husband would say. "He knows that I am willing to put my life on hold to fulfill our son's future."

"But, G-" the woman put a finger over (Y/N)'s mouth and winked at her. "That's Mrs. Freecss to you, young lady." (Y/N) clutched onto Gon tight as she ran out of the area. She looked down at the scenery, seeing Ging's wife activating her Nen one last time.

"Come on Gon, let's get you to Ging..."