Ch11- Family Issues

Third Persons POV(Y/N) postponed their card game, so that she can watch the fight between Illumi and Killua

Third Persons POV
(Y/N) postponed their card game, so that she can watch the fight between Illumi and Killua. "Hey." Illumi greets so calmly. It's like he forgot why Killua ran away in the first place. "Did you really stab Mom and Milluki?"

He stares down at him with a neutral look. "I did..." Killua smiles in fear, as he looks up at his brother. "You made her cry." Illumi tilts his head to the side, while Leorio is mumbling about any mother would be upset if their kid did some sort of thing.

"Tears of joy." Leorio falls to the ground as (Y/N) looks at Hisoka with a weird face for answers. He chuckles and shrugs his shoulders. "She was just so happy to see that her son had finally grown up." Hisoka was chuckling at the whole ordeal, while (Y/N) wasn't having it.

"But also very concerned.. So she asked me to come look out for you." Illumi noticed the conversation Hisoka and (Y/N) were having, so he decided to speed things up, and get this fight over with already.

"I'm already wasting time as it is. So I'll just kill Gon and get this over with." Illumi walks towards the door, but was stopped by Leorio, Kurapika and Hanzo. Illumi suddenly had a change of heart, and decided to kill Gon right after the exam was over.

'He's really bad at being sarcastic...' (Y/N) sweat drops and keeps watching the fight.. If you can even call it that anymore. Illumi puts his hand on Killua's head and manipulates him to forfeit the match.

Illumi walks away, satisfied that he has won. The next fight was between Leorio and Bodoro. But Killua didn't move out of the way. The way his eyes dimmed was unforgettable. He was so lost that he killed Bodoro, making him disqualified. He walked out without a word.

~le time skip~

All the remaining applicants gathered up in a room to receive their new license. Hisoka smiles and sits next to (Y/N). She scoffs and looks the other way. Illumi sits on the other side of her to make sure Hisoka doesn't try anything. He kept sending glares at him.

Hisoka ignores him and continues to mess with (Y/N). She kicks him off the bench and minds her own business. Illumi smirks and pretends nothing has happened. Hisoka noticed and threw a card at him, cutting his sleeve.

They continue to have a silent argument, while (Y/N) is just sitting in the middle of their crossfire. 'Seriously... How did I end up in this mess.?' She ignores them and keeps listening to the Chairman talking about the license.

All of a sudden, Gon comes bursting in. He looks around and walks down to where Illumi is sitting. "Apologize to Killua!" Hisoka and (Y/N) look at each other, then look back at the scene in front of them. "Sorry? But what for?"

Illumi pushes Hisoka on the bench, postponing their fight. "You don't know what you did wrong?" (Y/N) smirks and quietly laughs at his face. Gon gets angry and clenches his fist. "Nope." Illumi sits back down, ignoring the glares from Gon and Hisoka.

"You're not qualified to be his big brother." Hisoka pouts and start to send out blood lust at   Illumi for pushing him. (Y/N) slaps the back of his neck and pulls him to sit down. "I didn't know I had to qualify."

(Y/N) smirks, thinking that Illumi is going to get what he deserves. Gon pulls his arm and sends Illumi flying. "Friends don't have to qualify either." Gon squeezes his forearm. "You know what? Don't apologize. Just bring me to Killua." Gon snaps his wrist.

"And what's going to happen if I do?" Illumi doesn't seem fazed by the whole ordeal, as he is immune to pain. "It's obvious. I'll bring him back." Gon glares at him. "What it sounds like, you must think I kidnapped him."

Illumi laughs a little and looks down at him. "He walked out on his own." Illumi smiles, making Gon more angry. "He left, but not on his own. You were manipulating him, that's the same thing as kidnapping."

Hisoka smirks and continues to watch, while messing with (Y/N). She gets mad and pushes him across the other end of the bench. "We were just having a discussion about that. As a matter fact, Leorio and Kurapika had the same complaints." The Chairman walks forward.

Kurapika began telling everyone that Killua was acting strange, and that Illumi hypnotized him. Then Leorio stood up, saying that he should be disqualified instead of Killua. The Chairman discusses that there was no need for Killua to interfere.

"And speaking of strange things happening..." Another applicant, Pokkle stands up and decides to make his own comment about what Hisoka said to Kurapika during their match. "This makes me wonder if the two of you struck some sort of bargain."

Pokkle tends to glare at Kurapika, to get an answer out of him. "If you want to talk about things that don't make sense, then your victory will for the bill perfectly. You don't have anything to hide, right? So what did he say? Enlighten us- Can you just shut up!"

(Y/N) twitches her eye and stares down at Pokkle. "Nobody cares about what he said to Kurapika. That stupid theory does not fit to what we were talking about. So sit down!" Pokkle stares at her, clueless.

"And quit trying to act so tough, after all, Killua made a point that you're the weakest one here." Pokkle gets mad and snaps. "Why you!" He gets up and makes his way towards her. But somebody stops him... It was the person (Y/N) fought against, Banchie.

"You heard the lady. Sit down." He pulls him down into a seat and holds him there. "Come on, let's wrap this up so we can all go home." Hanzo groans and stands up to stretch. Leorio gets mad... The ruckus causes Gon to stop it all.

"This is completely pointless!" Everyone in the room jumps at Gon's sudden outburst. "If you're not satisfied with your victory, then you can keep trying until you are. If Killua wants to retake the exam, then I'll know he'll pass. He didn't this time, and it is what it is."

Gon keeps a tight grip on Illumi's broken arm. "But still... If you've been forcing Killua to kill people all this time... I will never forgive you." Gon glares up at Illumi, with a burning flame in his eyes. "Fine then... It's not like I'd expect you to forgive me anyway."

Illumi walks back to his seat next to (Y/N). "Now then, let's continue on with the orientation." Beans goes on and explains all the places you can visit and all the countless possibilities you can do with the license.

(Y/N) gives out a warm smile, as she stares down at her license. 'For starters... I can get a decent place to live in.' She giggles to herself and doesn't notice the looks she's getting from Hisoka and Illumi.