Ch42- Trusting Yourself

(Yeah, okay.. I've been stuck about trying to find new ways of how to write thus chapter. But I never gave up. But right now, let's get into this chapter:)

Author: Sorry, Hisoka, Illumi.. You two will barely be in this one.

(Y/N): Haha! Good riddance. *waves goodbye to them*

Hisoka: Oh, what a pity~ *chuckles*

Illumi: I don't even know if you're sad or not, Hisoka...

Author: Why ask that, if you can't even feel emotions, Illumi.?

Illumi: Good question...

(Y/N): Aw, Illumi. *kisses his cheek*

Hisoka: Don't I get one too~?

(Y/N): Wait your turn! *slaps him*

Hisoka: So feisty, yet, so cute~

Author: Tadashī, let's start!

~Flashback~"Two Nen types, huh?" (Y/N)'s Mentor takes a sip of her tea and listens to (Y/N)'s story

~Flashback~
"Two Nen types, huh?" (Y/N)'s Mentor takes a sip of her tea and listens to (Y/N)'s story. "Y-yes, which is why you were the only one I can turn to for this kind of stuff, Milady." (Y/N) feels nervous about having two Nen types..

But she feels even more nervous around her Mentor. "Why are you always so humble?" A messy, black haired boy, with glasses yawns and eats a cookie. "Because, (Y/N) actually cares for informalities, Wing."

The blonde punches her student across the room. "Listen, (Y/N).. In order to obtain and hold power, you must train your *ss off to control it." Bisky clenches her fist and stands up on her chair.

"I've already been through all of your lessons and exercises, Milady. I was just wondering if you happen to know where I got this Nen from?" (Y/N) waves her hand, gesturing her Mentor to sit down.

"Oh, I have absolute no idea how you got both Transmutation and Emission." Bisky smiles in embarrassment and sits back down. (Y/N) sweat drops and thanks her for the help. "And you're supposed to be our Sensei."

Wing rolls his eyes and glances at (Y/N). "Seriously, (Y/N).. Stop wasting your time on an old lady, if you don't even know what your Nen is." Wing leans back in his seat without a care in the world.

"I think you're the one who's clueless." (Y/N) cracks her knuckles. "Old lady, you say?" Bisky grows an irk mark. "Baka!" They both punch Wing into a wall. "Boys these days." (Y/N) sighs and rolls her eyes at her partner.

"See, (Y/N).. This is the reason why I hang on to these magazines." Bisky's eyes turn lustful and pulls out a magazine about male models. "Is that the new issue?" (Y/N) looks over at the pictures. "It is!" Bisky hugs the magazine.

"But besides that.. You two, pull yourselves together and hold your Ren for three hours." Bisky points at her students. "Osu!" (Y/N) gets into her stance and turns on her aura. "Wing, get up." Bisky kicks him a little.

"Quick temper and mean punches. Bisky raised you as a mirror image of herself." Wing says sarcastically and activates his Ren. "What did you say?" Bisky rolls up her magazine and smacks Wing in the head with it. "Say that again. I dare you."

Bisky chases Wing around the room. While (Y/N) just watches them and trains at the sane time. She laughs and shakes her head. She then looks down and thinks about what Bisky said about her Nen.

~flashback ends~

"There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it. If you ever go up against a superior opponent. Just remember, (Y/N)..you are my student."

(Y/N) sinks into the words that Bisky once said to her. (Y/N) closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Hisoka, Illumi and Chrollo stand still in their places, as they see the black aura coming out from (Y/N)'s body.

Yellow and purple veins start to corrupt her again. Her hair starts levitating, as so as her eyes begin to glow. She opens her eyes to real a sun in her right eye, and the moon in her left. She lifts up her arms, feeling a beam of heat.

As rings of pressure start to form around her, making the boys move from their spots a little. Hisoka smirks and dares not look away from (Y/N)'s true power. 'My little fruit.. It's time for you to be plucked. For you are ready~'

Illumi shields his eyes from the strong impact of wind, as he too, is impressed by (Y/N)'s aura. Chrollo sweats a bullet, but stays in his place. He sends his Indoor Fish towards her, they start to fade away as soon as they got close to (Y/N)'s aura.

"The important thing is that Hunters should have a purpose in life. It should be something useful, something good." Bisky's voice runs through her head again, as her aura is almost up to her limit.

"Winners are people with definite purpose in life." Past Bisky continues to ring in (Y/N)'s mind. 'My purpose as a Hunter...' The yellow and purple veins start to stream down to her palms. 'The reason I'm fighting this bastard..'

"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose." (Y/N)'s palms temperature grows higher. 'My leading passion...' The black aura grows bigger.

'My purpose in life..is to protect my friends.' A beam full of aura shoots out from (Y/N)'s palms and aims for Chrollo. He throws out his Ben's knife to deflect it, but it broke. He quickly jumps out of the way, with just his foot burned to charcoal.

"I'm not done with you." (Y/N) charges up more aura into her hands. "(Y/N)-San!" Gon yells with tears in his eyes. (Y/N) makes contact with her glowing eyes. She sighs as her eyes turn back to normal.

She turns around as her Nen begins to die down. "This isn't over you know. But until then..keep this to yourself. And next time you betray someone, think about how they'll react. Or else you're dead meat. You just got lucky."

(Y/N) looks back at Chrollo, then walks out of the room. "(Y/N)-nii, that was awesome! You were like foom! And pssh!" Killua re-enacts (Y/N)'s plague as Gon follows in suite. "You think you can teach us some of that, (Y/N)-San?"

Gon asks, while Killua got sparkle in his eyes. "Not likely~" Hisoka chuckles as he leans against the wall. "Black aura only comes out when you show deep emotion for something. It isn't something that can be taught~"

(Y/N) rolls her eyes and steps on his foot. "Too bad you'll never get the chance to feel something like that." Hisoka holds his foot and glances at (Y/N). "Man, I'm hungry." Killua groans and puts his arms behind his head.

"Well then, how about I cook a feast for all of you? Once this whole catastrophe is over." (Y/N) smiles, getting Gon and Killua to jump up and down. "Looking forward to it." Illumi ignores Hisoka and follows them.

~Flashback~
"Milady, how do think I'll know when I win a fight?" Young (Y/N) asks her Mentor. "Easy, because a winner always walks out with their head held high." -Biscuit Krueger