Ch33- Unlocking the Past 1/2

(Again, if you have any ideas for a chapter or anything else.. Please, let me know your ideas. (>ω<) If you want to join my discord server for DMs. Fun group chat talks;)

https://discord.gg/euq5dsE

(Y/N)'s POVI've been wondering around this place for about six hours

(Y/N)'s POV
I've been wondering around this place for about six hours. And the lady says I have twenty-four hours to get out of here before... Before something happens. 'How can I find what I'm looking for in eighteen hours if I just have a hand mirror.?'

I look around for more clues, until I spot something glowing in the distance. I skate towards it and see that it's the same symbol from the vase that I opened earlier. I come closer to the point where I'm now standing on it. It becomes brighter, as I shield my eyes.

I suddenly feel all my memories coming back to me. I clutch my head and crouch down as I feel all my memories flashing into me. I widen my eyes and stand up. I began to laugh at how stupid I was for not remembering this sooner.

"The Sun and Moon. How could I not know that I had this Nen inside of me." The mirror begins to fade away in my hand. The symbol starts to disappear too, as the scenery starts to turn back into what I remember back at the hunter exam.

"Well done, (Y/N)." The red haired lady comes walking towards me. "Was that the missing piece.?" She shakes her hand, as in a so-so. "Your missing memories were most of the pieces you've found. There's just one more piece left to find."

She frowns and gives me a sad look. I question why she looks so down and she tells me that the final piece will take at least take the rest of the time I have here to find it. I left immediately and began the search.

~meanwhile; with Hisoka & Illumi~

"Oh~? Well isn't this an interesting finding~" Hisoka smirks and continues to look at (Y/N)'s upper thigh. "Hisoka, what are you doing?! You have no right to be doing that to her!" Illumi grabs Hisoka and tries to pull him away.

"It doesn't hurt to take a peek, right~?" Hisoka licks his lips and convinces Illumi to look. What he saw was unbelievable...

"Since when did she join the Phantom Troupe

"Since when did she join the Phantom Troupe.?" Hisoka and Illumi look down at her sleeping body. "No idea~ But we're going to find out~" Hisoka chuckles and looks at Illumi. "You can manipulate her sleeping state to talk, right~?" Illumi nods his head.

"Yes, but I can't do it if the person wakes up. And we both know (Y/N)'s not a heavy sleeper. She'll have our heads if she knows we've hacked into her mind." Illumi feels hesitant about the idea.

"Well~" Hisoka smirks and kisses (Y/N). "We'll just have to make sure she doesn't wake up then~" Illumi sits down and takes out his special needles. "You're not really thinking about- No, I'm not~"

Hisoka playfully smiles and closes his eyes. "I'm just saying that we have to be careful and slow to make sure she doesn't wake up, simple~" Illumi sighs and licks his needles, activating his Nen Manipulation.

"We have a death wish." Illumi sticks his needles inside (Y/N)'s head and starts his technique. "Pin and Needle Manipulation." The needles start to twitch as Hisoka watches with amazement.

"Huh.? It would appear that something is blocking my Nen from getting inside her head. Inuki barks and jumps, snatching the needles out (Y/N) and running away with them. "That brat." Illumi starts chasing after him.

"To have an aura that strong to block off Illumi's power~" Hisoka moans and licks his lips. "One-hundred percent~" Hisoka chuckles holds (Y/N)'s hand...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"The fight we had back then... I know you didn't use your Nen for that. Fighting you is more interesting than fighting Chrollo~♡"