Ch56- Training Is All I Have

(Thank you for your ideas and suggestions:) And for that, I will be granting them. Thank you all so, so much, this helps;) And I'm sorry for the wait, this week has been insane:)

~Flashback~"Life of the party!" (Y/N) smiled as she ate in front of her teammate, who was tied up in a chair

~Flashback~
"Life of the party!" (Y/N) smiled as she ate in front of her teammate, who was tied up in a chair. "Come on, (Y/N)! I'm starving!" Turns out Wing was trying to use Ko and ended up injuring himself.

Bisky warned him not to do that without proper training, and that caused him to go in the time-out corner. "Shouldn't you be training or something?" Wing scoffed as he stared at (Y/N).

"I already finished up for the day. So I can just taunt you until your time is up." (Y/N) earned a small knock to the head by Bisky's magazine. (Y/N) stuck her tongue out and smirked at her teacher.

"Now, (Y/N)... I know you think it's fun to torture Wing, but, come on! You're supposed to be trying harder than that! Eating in front of him is way too soft!" Bisky pointed at her students as they both sweatdropped.

"Yeah... There's no doubt that you're a Transmuter." (Y/N) and Wing simultaneously said with sarcasm. "Well, opposites attract. Right, Enhancer?" (Y/N) smirked and tapped Wing on the nose.

"Speak for yourself! You got two..." The wing was kind of jealous of (Y/N)'s Nen abilities. He wanted to become stronger than his partner, but Wing knew that was never going to happen.

"Don't be so down all the time. Sure, I may be strong, but I can't do the things an Enhancer can do." (Y/N) smiled and ruffled up Wing's messy hair. "Actually, according to the capacity you have in your muscles, you might have three Nen ty- Ignore her!"

(Y/N) laughed it off as she covered Bisky's mouth. "You're bad at lying." Wing said out loud, which caused him to hang on the edge of the tower's window. "You haven't told him?" Bisky angrily whispered to her student.

"No, I haven't, and besides... It's not like my body can handle that much power all at once." (Y/N) sighed and shrugged her shoulders. Her limits and her training were tied up into knots.

"I should be lucky that I wasn't gifted with Specialization, or else I would've been the one to lose in a deathmatch." (Y/N)'s eyes scanned over the Nen chart of all six abilities. "If you use Ko up to your limit, you know what will happen. You have to look out for yourself."

"I promise I'll be careful, but I can't promise that I will run into any danger."

~flashback ends~

"I told you to stop following me!" (Y/N) swung around, close enough to punch Illumi into the sun. 'This is aggravating, but I know Illumi wouldn't be following me for no reason. Unless Hisoka were here tailing on me.'

"Did your parents order you to track me down?" (Y/N) asked in a dark tone. It didn't take her long to figure out that Illumi has been following her because he was manipulated into doing it.

"No-" Illumi crouched down in pain as a painful shock got sent through his forehead. "A lie detector? How nice of them to add..." (Y/N) smirked and walked away snickering. 'I've missed this attitude!'

(Y/N) flipped her hair as she ran off to find her friends. "Then, how about this? I promise not to bother you, and I- what are you doing?!" Illumi looked down to see himself tied up in chains.

"I'm restraining you. What else does it look like?" (Y/N) rolled her eyes as she glared down at the assassin. "Oh! I almost forgot to mention... Those chains aren't normal ones. Which means...this is goodbye until you figure out a way to untie yourself!"

(Y/N) laughed out loud as she walked away, leaving Illumi to defend himself.

~time skip: (ω)~

It was getting close to twenty hours, and (Y/N) still had a lot of ground to cover. But she made a lot of progress for the time being. So she decided to go find Gon and Killua now. 'I can't believe sensing them would be THIS easy.?'

I smiled as she watched the boys...fighting a man with scissors..? 'Bounty Hunter Binolt... I haven't seen him in about five years.' (Y/N) sighed as she pulled out her book. "Those two knuckleheads should be lucky that Binolt isn't some a** game character."

(Y/N) scoffed as she watched the fight going on. Her eyes widened as they suddenly landed on a figure she'd never thought to see again. "(Y/N)! So glad for you to join us." The blonde smirked as she glanced at her old student.

"Oh! You know me, Biscuit Krueger. I'm just a woman that's passing by!" (Y/N) leaped into the air and landed a punch onto the ground next to the Hunter. Bisky dodged and grabbed (Y/N) by the wrist and flipped her over.

"I see that your punches are getting stronger." Bisky spits out venomously as (Y/N) whipped her leg around and tripped over her teacher. "And I see that growth of old age." They both fell simultaneously and broke out into laughter.

The boys postponed their fight and just watched the ladies cackling out a laugh. "They know each other?" Killua gagged and turned around, refusing to look at them. "Hey! I think that was the other student Bisky was talking about!"

Gon pointed out while shouting at Killua. "Student? Gon! That's (Y/N)!" Gon blinked several times before looking back at the girls. "Oh! Hey, (Y/N)!" Gon smiled and waved his arms out in the open to get (Y/N)'s attention.

(Y/N) sighed in embarrassment and smiled and waved at the young boys. "Huh! I assumed that you knew them since they've also met Wing a couple of months back," Bisky acknowledged her thoughts as (Y/N) nodded.

"Wing and I were both staying in Heavens Arena at the time, so he sent Killua to me," Bisky smirked and stared at her student with pride. "Look at you, already a teacher." (Y/N) blushed and sent a thumbs up to the woman.

"Yeah, well... These kids need all the help they can get to grow stronger. I can guarantee that this upcoming subsequent will be even better than our time when Wing and I were their age."

"(Y/N)-San! Did you see us? We're pretty strong, right?" Gon waved at (Y/N) as Killua sweatdropped at his friend being distracted. "I'd say you're 38%..." (Y/N) smirked as she looked down at her nails.

"Where have you been?!" Killua shouted at the woman as he swung his fist around. "You should know... I've told you guys I was looking for Genthru." Bisky widened her gaze at (Y/N) as she knew who she was talking about.

"That spoiled brat? Didn't you mention last time that you ran into him once?" (Y/N) nodded and tossed Bisky a red stone. "I killed him and checked through his pockets. I know how much you like stuff like those."

Bisky's eyes lit up as she wiggled around. "After all these years... I'm moved by how you still remember what a person wants!" Bisky spun around as she leaped into the air with her new stone.

"Look who's the spoiled brat now..." Killua mumbled, earning a punch from Bisky. "You guys better get moving! Edward Scissorhands over there isn't going to stop until you die." (Y/N) called out as Killua barely managed to dodge in time.

"So... I've been told that you have been tailgated by a couple of boys who just can't get enough of you. Tell me about it!" Bisky smirked as she got comfortable on a rock. "Oh... Those two?"

(Y/N) scoffed and sat down next to her mentor. "Here we go... It all started a few months back at the Hunter exam."