Ch63- Professional Players

(Hello! I'm a slow writer who has no life :D)

(Y/N)'s POV"So, seven of you all together?" The guy dressed in a military uniform said, speculating all of us

(Y/N)'s POV
"So, seven of you all together?" The guy dressed in a military uniform said, speculating all of us. 'What's this guy's name again..? Tze—' I tuned that conversation out and stared up at the clouds.

The guy in the military uniform snapped his fingers, and two other men came out of the trees. "Oh, and, by the way— what's with 'those' guys?" He whispered to Gureinu, who glanced back at Hisoka, Illumi, and me with a horrific look on his face.

"What's with that face? Did you take a look in the mirror this morning?" I sarcastically asked Gureinu with a smug look on my face. The reason I was acting extra was that Gon told me his plan on how he wanted to beat Greed Island, hoping to find a clue Ging left behind.

Uh, yeah— good luck with that, kid. I haven't seen that idiot in thirteen years. "Hey, you!" The guy in the military uniform pointed his finger and walked in our direction. "Hey, six feet apart, Yosemite Sam."

I held my hands up and glared at the man. He had a scowling look on his face and dared to push his finger into my chest. "Hey! What do you think you're doing! Don't touch her that way!"

Killua screamed and jumped on the guy's arm to try and pulled his finger down. "You're that woman who bid against me at that pawn shop!" I raised an eyebrow but kept my ice-cold glare, refusing to break eye contact.

"Six. Feet. Apart," I said, bringing my voice down to a lower tone. "Hold on—! (Y/N)-San, you know Mr. Tsezguerra?" Gon asked me. I looked down at Gon, then back up at the guy who still had his finger on my chest.

"Never seen him before," I said with a blank remark. "What?! What you mean you've never seen me before? You almost killed me trying to get those—"

"Get your disgusting finger off of me." I slapped the guy's hand and dusted myself off. Oh, yeah, I forgot to say— I got a new style since I've entered the game, too. I decided to keep my adult appearance for now, but I still wore my hair ribbon, which Hisoka still played to tick me off.

I wore a (f/c) leather jacket over my blank shirt. I had dark (f/c) camouflage pants with (f/c) rubber boots hiding under them. Now, I would've just used Nen to wear my skates while I was in my standard form, but that sounded like too much work.

"Listen...I don't remember you, and I don't care. You and your lackeys can pack your imaginary bags and get out of the game now, or you can give in and join us to beat one of the Game Masters."

I've had it with What's-His-Face and his finger-pointing. 'All I wanted to do was have a peek at some of the creatures in the game. Why did I have to agree to do this? And how are Gon and Killua so happy about this?'

I looked up and saw that the kids were now in the air. I sat down in the grass and leaned against a tree in the shade. 'How long do I have to spend with these losers?'

~one week later brought to you by Illumi's Pantene conditioner~*

'I need a reminder of how I got here again..?'
I stood on the far right of the group stuck between those two knuckleheads; (Hisoka and Illumi). I rolled my eyes and glared down at Gon and Killua, who were staring vigorously at the large building in front of us.

"This isn't so bad~" Hisoka blew in my ear, making me shiver. I wanted to punch him so bad for his actions, but Gon told me not to because he wanted us to save our energy for when we fight.

Yeah, right! Since when have I ever listened to someone other than in training? I stepped on Hisoka's foot and watched him flinch in pain. It's creepy how he kept his smile when I inflicted pain on him.

"Oh, I'm sorry— Did I hurt you?" I whispered in his ear, which he also found that amusing. 'You know what? I'M DONE! Seriously! How can anybody enjoy this? I 'literally' stepped on his foot!'

I crossed my arms as I kept my gaze down on Hisoka's foot. 'I could just stick to pulling Illumi's hair, but the pain doesn't indulge him.' I got stuck in thought for a long time. Even a woman like me had thought of stuff like this.

I looked down at Hisoka's foot again to see blood on his toe had sunk through the fabric. 'What kind of guy like Hisoka wears heels?' I internally groaned and looked down at my left and saw Illumi wearing similar shoes to Hisoka.

'I stand corrected...' "Hey, uh— why are we here again?" I asked Bisky as I pointed at the large twin doors that connected to a large building. "You need to listen to more, hun..." Bisky sighed and handed me a list of sports that I'm guessing we are competing in against the other team.

'What..? Beach Volleyball, Wrestling, Boxing, Soccer— How is 'Juggling' even a sport? Free throws, Ping Pong—' "Yeah, okay, I get it," I said, handing the list back to Bisky. "Why does there have to be so many?"

I asked myself but skipped the question and then looked to my left beside Illumi to see about 4-5 scrawny guys. 'They won't even last a single challenge. Honestly, they're lucky to have Nen abilities.'

We finally started walking inside the building. And I wasn't prepared for what I saw in there. The large light bulb that hung from the ceiling showed a large group of guys in tank tops and ugly red gym shorts.

'Oh, no...not him!' I shut my eyes, refusing to look at the person who stood under the light in the center of the boxing ring. 'Razor: One of Greed Island's Game Masters. Of course, he would own such a large gymnasium.'

I spotted Razor looking in my direction, and he waved. I rolled my eyes and turned around to avoid his gaze. "Let's start with some boxing," Razor said, still making eye contact with me. I haven't seen him in thirteen years.

Yeah, even after this time, with his eyes closed, I could tell when he is looking in my direction. I turned back around to watch the boxing match. I looked at the guy who was on our team. He had blonde buzz-cut hair and wore blue shorts.

He sure was fit to be a boxer, but I was interested in watching the match to see what he could do when fighting against an Emitter. Having Emission can give you an advantage, but the hard part is trying to keep your opponents away from you.

Closing the gap takes away an Emitter's advantage. The enemy was so busy blocking that they won't have a chance to teleport. Yeah, right...teleportation isn't the only thing we Emitters can do.

We can shoot a large or small amount of aura from our bodies, but teleporting body parts like our fists, for example: knocking out our opponent from a faraway range, is an intelligent move amongst Emitters.

It's pretty useful, but it's also stupid. Want to know why—? The sound of a bell interrupted my thoughts, and I found the other team's boxer knocked out in the center of the ring. "He just got lucky that the enemy didn't go full thrust with that pattern."

Illumi said, appearing beside me. "He wasn't quick enough to activate his Nen ability. Besides...Emission is by far the weakest Nen type you can get. But it depends on the user, I guess."

I said, shrugging my shoulders, and moved along with our group to the next challenge.