Ch34- Conidions You Must Pay 1/2

(I'm currently re-watching the Yorknew City Auction arc;)

Third Persons POV
It's the night of the blood moon.. And Uvogin still hasn't returned with the rest of the troupe yet. "Do you think he will return.?" Shizuku asks, feeling a bit worried about her comrade. "Could..something..be..delaying..him.?"

Feitan is also feeling on edge. "If he doesn't come back in six hours. We'll change our plans." Chrollo looks up from his book and looks at (Y/N), who is still beating the sh*t out of Hisoka. "(Y/N)."

She drops Hisoka and looks at Chrollo. "I have a favor to ask of you." (Y/N) knows what Chrollo means by, I have a favor. She sits down next to Chrollo and forms a meditation stance. "What is she doing.?"

Shizuku asks, as the rest of the troupe comes towards them to get a closer look. (Y/N)'s tattoo starts to show, as she begins to track down where Uvogin is. "Yes, (Y/N) has a spider tattoo. Which means she is a member of the Phantom Troupe."

Everyone's eyes widen, except for Hisoka and Illumi, who knew about it already. "The reason why you've seen her until now, is because (Y/N) is a traveling member." The troupe nods their heads, understanding Chrollo.

"Her tattoo is connected to her Nen. So it can give her the ability to track down other troupe member's aura. That's why I told her to go look for Uvo." The troupe continues to listen and watch, as they are worried for Uvogin.

"I found him." (Y/N) has everybody's eyes on her. "His aura is rising to its full power. He seems be fighting someone at the moment." The troupe freezes in their place, they know who Uvogin is fighting.

"The Chain User." Nobunaga is starting to feel on edge. "Hey, (Y/N), can you see the face of who he's fighting?" Shalnark asks frantically. "No, I can only see the auras of the person." Everybody looks down in disappointment.

"But.." (Y/N) open an eye glances at Shalnark. "I am able to specify the aura of the Chain User. As well as their Nen and any weapons that are made of Nen." Chrollo chuckles and smiles. "It's better than nothing."

Shalnark thanks (Y/N) and pulls out a note pad and pencil. "They seem to be a Conjurer, but to be able to make chains that are strong enough to trap Uvo, they either made a contract..or they're also a Specialist."

Shalnark snaps the the pen in half. As everybody else feels shocked by the news, that they're dealing with a Conjurer who's also a Specialist. (Y/N) gasps a little, not believing what she is seeing.

"It seems I have lost track of Uvogin's aura." Chrollo scoots closer to her. "What's that suppose to mean?" Everybody else has a bad feeling. "He's either using Zetsu to conceal his aura.." (Y/N) stops her ability and opens her eyes. "Or his life has been taken."

She stands up and walks to Inuki. "That's it then.." Nobunaga was Uvogin's best friend and closest confidant. He never felt so furious in his life before. "(Y/N), if Uvo is really dead.. Can you heal his body.?"

Nobunaga asks, latching onto her shoulders. "I'm sorry, but I can't. I can only heal up his wounds. Bringing someone back to life will take an immense amount of Nen." Chrollo thinks for a second, then gets up.

"Can't you use the same technique you used from opening the vase?" (Y/N) picks up Chrollo's book about Emitter Nen and begins to read it. "I can do that. But I can only bring him back for thirty seconds."

She finishes reading and slaps the book shut. "If we do, then we can find out who the Chain User is." Machi says, following with Nobunaga. "Is there anything else you need?" Chrollo asks, offering to help, to get some answers.

(Y/N) thinks for a second, then looks up out the big window. She smirks and turns to Chrollo. "I'm going need that ring."

(Oof, I'm sorry.. I've seem to have run out of ideas for this chapter. See, this is why I need suggestions;) I will be writing the next half of the chapter once I find a good idea.)

Hisoka: I was hardly in this one:(

Author: You'll be in the next half...

(Y/N): Quit being so dramatic.

Illumi: You're just jealous that Chrollo got more screen time than you.

Hisoka: Me~? Jealous~? Oh, bless your delusional heart~

Illumi: Hisoka-

(Y/N): Okay, the two of you need you calm down.

Hisoka: Please, keep your pretty body out of this, sweetheart~

(Y/N): What did you say!

Chrollo: *Holds her back*

Author:...