Ch59- Old Games

(Sorry that there are A LOT of filler chapters without those two, but, hey! It's part of the storyline. Also! This was the old pfp that I edited Hisoka xD).

Third Persons POVA familiar group had just arrived together in Greed Island, getting ready to explore

Third Persons POV
A familiar group had just arrived together in Greed Island, getting ready to explore. Phinks soon stepped in front of everyone to block them from going any further. A bulky man rises from the shadows to reveal one of Greed Island's Game Masters, Pro Hunter Razor.

"Uninvited guests, huh?" Razor kept his never-ending smile as he glared at the Phantom Troupe, with his Nen already fired up around his figure. "It makes me nervous," Razor said sarcastically as he scanned the group.

"I just want to make sure, you're not castaways, are you? Because, it's impossible to accidentally drift to this part of the world, due to the currents..." Razor's aura shot out like fire as if he was waiting for the Troupe to attack.

Phinks didn't even have to look at him to figure out that Razor was a strong player. A strong Nen user for that matter. "Who are you? Are you supposed to be a guide or something?" Phinks smirked as he threw a cocky remark at Razor.

"Oh, no! Not at all. I'm just one of the creators of Greed Island, that's all. There's no need for formalities since this is going to be the last time you'll ever see me." Razor pulled out an Emitter Spell card that only Game Masters can possess.

The whole Troupe took a step back as they never looked so frightened by something like that. "Sorry, but you're going to have to leave. But, of course, you are always welcome here, if you use the correct entrance, that is."

Razor copied off Phinks's expression and summoned up his spell. "Say, goodnight." Razor had covered Phantom Troupe in a yellow aura and shot them off of the island. "That is one intimidating group-"

Razor soon pauses his sentence as he shot his Nen at the boat the Troupe just came off of. "They almost remind me of someone I use to know in my early years." Razor smiled and walked away as he quickly threw back an old memory.

~meanwhile: Author-chan sips the tea;)~

The three smirked at how much Gon had improved in just a few days. Gon quickly charged up his Nen and punched the living daylights out of a boulder. "Meh- I've seen better."

Killua snickered as he watched (Y/N) do a hair flip. "Hey! That's not all...check this out! Show me Rock! Janken, Paper!" (Y/N) and Killua stifled a laugh as they watched Gon fail at his amateur technique.

"Uh... (Y/N), you're an Emitter, right? How do I make my Nen fly?" (Y/N) smiled and ruffled up Gon's hair from behind. "It has been a while since the last time I shot out my Emission, but you got to train more to upgrade your special move."

Gon collapsed on the ground and started whining about how he didn't want to wait any longer. "Hey, come on! That was pretty great! But a childish idea..." (Y/N) mumbled the last part to Bisky, who agreed with her.

"The way you used the things you like in order the change that time into Nen is impacting, but keep in mind that it is important on how you use it." (Y/N) clicked off one of her Wheels and flicked it against Gon, who caught it quickly.

"For example," (Y/N) smirked and snapped her fingers, causing the Wheel to spin rapidly in Gon's hands. A gust of wind formed around Gon as his hair got even more mangled. "Whoa! Teach me! Teach me!"

Gon threw on his childish face as he ran around with (Y/N)'s Wheel. Killua roughly cleared his throat as the three turned their attention towards him. Lightning sparked between his fingers as spreads out his arms to form a large quantity of electricity.

Gon ran towards his friend and hugged him in triumph. The girls watched Killua sympathetically as they knew what he had to go through to tale on that much charge. "What has this poor kid gone through?"

Bisky asked (Y/N) as she folded her hands in a worried state. "Besides his immunity to electricity, Killua was born into an elite family of assassins, the Zoldycks. I'm sure you've heard of them."

(Y/N) whispered in her mentor's ear, making Bisky wince slightly. "Well, then, he must be really lucky to have you as his big sister." Bisky winked at (Y/N), causing her to blush and turn away.

"He kind do remind me of Wing! Well, his personality, that is." (Y/N) sweatdropped at Bisky's comment as she looked back at how Wing used to get in trouble for many, many things.

"You two made such a great team back then. They might just beat you to the punch." Bisky smirked and elbowed (Y/N) as she laughed at how she was comparing her and Wing to Gon and Killua.

"Okay! I see your point... But they are not better than us. Those two still have a long way to go." The girls walked up to the boys and joined in on the conversation. "Hey, we almost forgot! It's almost New Year's back in the real world!"

(Y/N) huddled Gon and Killua into a hug as she was almost about to burst into tears. "It's incredible how the two of are already thirteen." The boys smiled and hugged (Y/N) back and moved on to celebrate their first end of the year together.

"Oh, right! Don't you still have to retake the Hunter exam? We forgot that it is right around the corner!" Gon ran around in a circle panicking his a** off. "Hey! Relax, we'll just head back to Masadora to get a Spell card for Killua."

~time skip: ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)~

Bisky smiled as she wanted to have some tea, but Gon butted in on her parade and started acting like an adult. 'How the tables have turned...' (Y/N) sweatdropped as she glanced at the two fightings.

She stopped for a second and felt a familiar aura in the perimeter. 'Please don't be here! Please don't be here!' (Y/N)'s fists clenched as she shook at the feeling of the familiar energy. She had the guts to turn around and spot out the assassin from behind one of the buildings.

'Hm! I'm not surprised it didn't take him that long to get untied.' "Hey, Big sis, you coming?" Killua pulled (Y/N) along into the shop. 'It'd be best if I didn't tell Killua. But it feels like I'm betraying him.'