Ch41- Show Me Your Heart

(Holy sh*t here we go!! Also, I entered this book in the Wattys 2020, wish me luck (-UωU- )

Hisoka & Illumi: Go for it.

(Y/N): Right!

Chrollo: I'll be waiting...

Third Persons POVHisoka and (Y/N) meet up with Kurapika and Illumi at the main building

Third Persons POV
Hisoka and (Y/N) meet up with Kurapika and Illumi at the main building. "Fine then, I'll accept your request. But this doesn't change anything." Kurapika glares at (Y/N), Hisoka and Illumi. "That's fair."

Illumi shrugs his shoulders and stares off into the distance. (Y/N) sweat drops and holds his hand, rubbing his arm. "Thanks, Kurapika, but I think I should be the one to handle Chrollo at the moment."

Hisoka and Illumi stare at (Y/N) in disbelief. 'But..her Nen.' Illumi's gaze softens and puts his chin on her shoulder. 'I was just kidding. Please don't go against him.' Hisoka tries not to act nervous.

"I have to do this." Kurapika nods his head and goes in a different direction. Hisoka and Illumi follow (Y/N) to the room where Chrollo and the Phantom Troupe are located in. "You two can take care of the troupe. I'm going straight for Chrollo." Illumi puts a hand on her.

"You said it yourself, Hisoka can't beat Chrollo. What makes it any different if you can't beat him either?" (Y/N) puts her hands on the rain doors. "Hisoka has a fetish for fighting stronger opponents. I for one, am serious about this."

Illumi covers his mouth and glances at Hisoka. He rolls his eyes and ignores them. (Y/N) opens the twin doors, to be met with a flying attack. She dodges and bounces around the room. "(Y/N), it's so good to see you again."

Shalnark puts on a fake smile and sends his needles at her. She catches one and throws it back at him. Shalnark barely misses and gets a cut on the cheek. "Looks like somebody's mad. Did we do something wrong?"

Phinks smirks and dashes towards her. (Y/N) dodges his punch and pushes him down, kneeling him in the nose. Illumi fights against Machi, Feitan and Franklin, while Hisoka waits around the corner.

Pakunoda aims her guns at (Y/N). She dodges her bullets and kicks the guns out from her grasp. "You can't even use your Nen.. What makes you think you can defeat me?" Chrollo stands up and smiles at (Y/N) in pity.

"I say, a job well done for getting Illumi and Hisoka to join your side. Must've been easy for you, huh?" He walks towards her and continues to manipulate her to give up. "Your life is what you make it.."

Chrollo comes up to (Y/N) and whispers in her ear. "No matter what, you'll always be that useless girl I found in Meteor City." Chrollo smirks and holds her chin. Illumi and Hisoka runs to her aid, but gets stopped.

"Don't move, or the Nen Fish will eat you." Chrollo opens his book and summons his Flying Nen Fish. "You've always been so gullible. But, you know, sometimes you have to accept the truth and stop wasting time on the wrong people."

Chrollo yanks her face, making her look down. "Face it, (Y/N).. You're nothing without the Phantom Troupe." Chrollo stares down at her. "(Y/N)-San, don't listen to him!" Gon and Killua come running in.

(Y/N) stares at them in disbelief, but gets pulled back into Chrollo's gaze. "Ignore them! This is between you and me." The troupe members hold everyone back to keep them from intervening.

"It's best to just move on and forget about these guys. They're lying, come with us instead." Chrollo spreads out his arms, trying to convince (Y/N) to come and join him. "No.." (Y/N) whispers as she sheds a tear.

"What did you say?" Chrollo stomps on her head. "I said no.." (Y/N) grunts in pain and looks up him. "I didn't just come here to get stomped on by a scumbag." (Y/N) glares at him and stands up. "What?"

Chrollo grows angry and grabs her neck. "I've offered you to come and join us again. Just leave these idiots behind!" (Y/N) pushes his hand away and takes out her pocket knife. "No...YOU F*CKING A**HOLE!"

(Y/N) stabs herself and digs inside her chest. She screams out in pain, but doesn't bother to give up. Seconds later, she rips the Judgement Chain out of her heart. Blood starts to drip onto the floor.

"I have not heard the voice in years
     As the wind whispers in the mind,
A chain shall takes its place in one's heart.. Emotions of love be required to set it free."

"Convince me all you want, Chrollo. But you're not going to break me." (Y/N) drops the chain in front of him and awakens her Nen.

" (Y/N) drops the chain in front of him and awakens her Nen

Chrollo growls and steps back a little. "No time, all of you forget about them. Get to the Auction House and take everything. I'll deal with her." Chrollo opens his book...