Ch57- Say His Name

(Shwing~ I love saying that:)

Third Persons POV"Well, that ended quickly

Third Persons POV
"Well, that ended quickly..." (Y/N) sarcastically said with a little attitude as the four watched Binolt walking away. "Alright! Now let's head for Masadora!" Bisky pointed South as the boys sweatdropped in disappointment.

"Come on, you two. It'll only take us about three hours. No need to wine about it." (Y/N) rolled her eyes as she remembered her days as a student. "She's right! You two should be lucky that I'm not putting you in the training (Y/N) had to go through."

Bisky and (Y/N) snickered as they raced the boys to the city. "Those two are insane!" Killua huffed out as he and Gon ran after them. "Yeah, but... If this is what it takes me to find Ging, then I'll have to fight through it!"

Gon ran a little bit faster where he matched up with the women's speed. Killua smirked and sucked up his breath as she followed Gon in a suite. "You know, Gon, (Y/N)'s met your dad before."

Bisky smirked as Gon stared wide-eyed at (Y/N). "Is that true?!" (Y/N) laughed out loud and nodded her head. "Well, yeah! I was around until you were born." (Y/N) hasn't broken a sweat yet as she thought back to when Gon was an infant.

"Ging was stubborn, uptight, and so distracting that he couldn't leave me alone while I was training." (Y/N) groaned in annoyance as Gon's expression was left sour. "But... Ging was also an incredible man that had a lot of potentials!"

Gon smiled and latched onto (Y/N) hand as he carried her along. "Whoa! What are you doing?!" (Y/N) was shocked that someone as young as Gon would have the strength to lift an adult, but she learned not to underestimate him.

"Nothing! It's just... Hearing you talk about Ging gave me motivation!" Gon smiled at the woman as (Y/N) laughed and ruffled Gon's hair as he laughed along with her. "If you want to get to Masadora faster, focus your aura into your feet."

(Y/N) pointed out and winked at Bisky, who smiled back. "Does it matter how our endurance is right now?" Killua asked with a groan as Bisky hopped on his back. "Yes, it is! Now, do what (Y/N) said, and go faster!"

Bisky knocked Killua upside the head as he struggled to do the task. "Nicely done! Now keep at it, and we might just make it to Masadora in a couple of hours." The boys groaned but kept up with the pace.

"(Y/N)... You did say that you met Gon's dad before, right? What was his mom like?" Killua asked, which made Gon and Bisky look at her also. (Y/N) looked up at Gon, to which he responded with a no.

"Looks like I can't answer that. But... I can say that Ging's relationship with Gon's mother was breathtaking. I had never seen a couple so in love before." Bisky started fangirling and started theorizing about Ging and his wife's relationship.

"Ew! Enough with the love stuff! I don't want to hear this while I'm running!" Killua gagged, which Bisky acknowledged, and pushed Killua to move faster. Gon laughed as they were close to reaching Masadora.

~flashback~

"Have you decided on a name, Ging?" The woman lying in the bed caresses a hand over her large stomach as (Y/N) was sitting in the chair next to her. "Hm..? Uh- I don't know..." Ging barked out, which caused him a hit to the head by a magazine.

"Contribute! You a**hole!" (Y/N) chased Ging around the tent as she attempted to throw more stuff at the man. "(Y/N), could you be a dear and get me some more water?" Gin's wife raised a small blank glass, pleading for thirst.

"Oh! Of course, Mrs. Freecss!" (Y/N) smiled as she took the cup and poured some water from the pitcher. "Oh, (Y/N), dear, I told you to stop calling me that." (Y/N) laughed and waved her hands around frantically.

"I just couldn't! I'm a girl of formalities." The ladies laughed as Ging snarled and covered his ears as he walked out of the tent. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and glared daggers into Hunter's back.

"That man is gon get it someday." (Y/N) threw punches in the air as the pregnant woman watched the little girl. "Huh.? Gon?" The woman blinked in confusion, to which (Y/N) scratched the back of her head.

"Yeah... I know, I need to stop with the "slang" language. I've been hanging around Wing too much." (Y/N)'s expression looked back on her memories from when Wing use to say words like "salty," or "dope."

"What? N-no, I mean, Gon! That's the name for our child!" (Y/N) looked at the woman like she was crazy for naming her child after something so... "Oh, thank you, (Y/N)! You're a genius!"

"Seriously.?" Ging walked back in, leaning on the wall with a smug look on his face. "I was about to suggest that we'd name our son Ginium... But I GUESS Gon is okay. Good work (Y/N)..." Ging mumbled and look off to the side.

The girls looked at each other in shock, to which (Y/N) smirked and came up with an idea. "I'm sorry. What was that? I couldn't quite hear you over my brilliant idea?" The girls giggled as they saw Ging getting frustrated.

"I SAID... Good work." Ging scoffed and threw on a weird smile as he awkwardly patted (Y/N) on the shoulder. "How long have you been alone?" (Y/N) backed away from him and put her arms up in front of Ging's wife.

"Can't you go one day without acting like I'm some sort of virus?!" Ging screamed at the top of his lungs as (Y/N) smirked and shook her head. "I will until you stop being such a d*ck to others. But I guess that won't happen since pigs can't fly."

(Y/N) crossed her arms and turned away from the man. "Whatever..." Ging shoved his hands in his pockets and walked out of the tent. "Oh, (Y/N)! Isn't he cute when he's frustrated!"

Ging's wife blushed and began to squirm around. "Not, but... Whatever makes you happy, Mrs. Freecss." (Y/N) laid her chin into her hands as she made eye contact with the lady's eyes.

"(Y/N)... You're going to make a wonderful role model for my little boy, you know that?" The woman burst ed into tears as she squeezed onto (Y/N)'s hand. "You can always count on me. Gon Freecss will be a wonderful child."

~flashback ends~

"Are you sure your Nen ability isn't becoming friends with everyone?" Killua asked sarcastically as he side glanced at (Y/N). "Shut it and get to digging." Bisky handed Gon and Killua shovels and a wheelbarrow for their training.

"Right! Now all you have to do is dig straight ahead back to Masadora. Shouldn't be too hard?" (Y/N) high fives her mentor as they watched the children dig back to the city. "Hey, do you happen to know where Ging exactly?"

Bisky whispered to (Y/N), to which she replied with a nod. "I always know where that lunatic is. I could've told Gon, but I assumed he would've been too stubborn and wanted to find Ging by himself."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and smiled at the green and black-haired child. "I think you should tell him that you killed-" (Y/N) shook her bf head violently and crossed her arms into an X form. "I think we both don't want to see his reaction."