Ch31- What Do You See.?

(Thought all of you might like this;)

Third Persons POV
August 31st.. Shizuku, Franklin and Feitan walked out at nightfall to Yorknew City for their assignment. Uvogin, Nobunaga, Machi and Shalnark met them half way on an air balloon. Meaning..

The rest of the troupe are back in Meteor City.. Where they sit and wait for their positions to take place. "So.. What's her relationship status?" Illumi asks Hisoka, as he glances at (Y/N)'s sleeping figure from across the room.

"Hm~? Well, her and Chrollo are from here after all~ Practically, they're inseparable." Hisoka takes a glance at Chrollo, then back at Illumi. "They've been close friends even before I joined the Phantom Troupe~"

Illumi nods, now understanding what's with the two. (Y/N) soon wakes up a few minutes later. She does a cute little yawn, causing Chrollo to blush and pat her back. "Sleep well?" He smiles at her.

"I am never opening something like that ever again." (Y/N) laughs and sits up. "Don't worry...you won't." Chrollo laughs with her and begins a conversation. "So..what was in it?" Phinks scoffs and stands up, holding out a piece of paper. "Just some poem."

He tosses it to (Y/N) and she begins to read it. "Hm.. This is.." Once she finishes reading it, she starts crying. "Did you by any chance crack it yet.?" Chrollo shakes his head and wipes her tears away.

"Not far.. We've only gotten half of one verse. We can't seem to figure out the rest." Phinks begins to explain more of what (Y/N) missed. "And that's pretty much it." Phinks clicks his tongue and sits back down.

(Y/N) hums in response, then looks at the poem again. "Wait a minute.!" The troupe watches (Y/N), as she peels back the poem. "There seems to be another one stuck to it." Phinks, Pakunoda, Kortopi and Bonolenov walk up to get a closer look..

While Hisoka and Illumi stay where they are against the giant windowsill. "Well, what does it say?" Pakunoda questions for everybody. "It seems to be another poem." Everyone's eyes widen, as Illumi and Hisoka listen carefully.

"Many people walk the earth..
As two lives have been taken
Embracing chaos..
And chasing memories