Ch17- Inuki

(Happy Birthday to our favorite perverted, hot weirdo, Hisoka~ Also, I really loved mmurderhouse and Creepywolf109  for new Nen abilities, thank you! I will still be taking more suggestions.. But for now.. story tiiime!!

Third Persons POV"You're leaving already?" Chrollo frowns upon, seeing his old friend getting ready to leave

Third Persons POV
"You're leaving already?" Chrollo frowns upon, seeing his old friend getting ready to leave. "My suspension at the Heavens Arena is up. And I been waiting to go back for a while." (Y/N) smiles, as she puts on her boots.

"You're too much of a daredevil." Chrollo chuckles and walks her out. "Do you mind coming back here? We would like for you to join us on another mission again. It's in Yorknew City.."

Chrollo smiles at her, waiting for an answer. "I suppose, I could join you." (Y/N) smiles and hugs Chrollo one last time, before setting off. She says goodbye to all the troupe members. Hisoka follows her out of the building.

"Mind if I join you~? I been meaning to check out the Heavens Arena, myself~" Hisoka smirks and puts his hand on his chest. "Do what you want. Just don't bother me." (Y/N) snaps at him and starts walking faster.

He smirks and catches up to her, walking the sane pace. "What do you think~?" He gestures towards his outfit, which is black, with red card symbols on his shirt. (Y/N) eyes him and looks down at his torso. 'How the f*ck is his stomach a sphere?'

Hisoka smirks and blushes. "See something you like~?" He chuckles and comes a little closer. "Yeah..." (Y/N) stares up at him, with dim eyes. "Really~?" Hisoka blushes and stares at her. "Yeah... I do..."

Hisoka tries to hold her hand, but gets startled. "That Eight-legged dog is adorable!" (Y/N) points at a beast, coming from the bushes.

 "That Eight-legged dog is adorable!" (Y/N) points at a beast, coming from the bushes

Hisoka's body turns to stone, as (Y/N) goes to the creature. She picks it up and inspects it.

"So cute! I'm keeping you!" The Eight-legged dog licks her cheek. She fangirls and hugs the animal. "I'm calling you... Inuki!" She giggles and walks back to the stunned Hisoka, with the dog in her arms.

Hisoka crosses his arms and looks away, as they make their journey to the Heavens Arena.

~le time skip~

"You've been making google eyes at that thing, for the past couple hours." Hisoka pouts and glares down at Inuki. He wags his tail, as he walks by (Y/N)'s side. "Oh~? Just like what you've been doing to me, since we've met."

(Y/N) cooed at Hisoka and puts a hand on her hip. Hisoka pouts and looks away. "I don't know what you're talking about." He crosses his arms. 'Ha! I clogged him.' (Y/N) quietly giggles and keeps walking.

"We won't make it to Heavens Arena by tonight. Why don't we set up camp~♡" Hisoka smiles at her and looks up at the sun. But (Y/N) ignores him. "We could get there a different way. But it involves getting up in the sky."

(Y/N) points up and picks up her new friend. "Alright, I am curious to see your ideas~" Hisoka smirks and puts his hand on his hips. (Y/N) steps back a little bit and activates her Nen wings. Hisoka stares at her in disbelief.

She holds on tight to her dog and grabs Hisoka's hand. She takes a leap and they're off into sky, on their way to Heavens Arena. "Interesting~ Is this another of your Transmuting abilities~?" He asks.

She nods and keeps looking straight. "Yes, yes, very interesting~" Hisoka chuckles and holds on tighter. "Look, I'm being nice by giving you a ride. If you keep doing that, I'm going to drop you." (Y/N) glares at him, making him shut up.

"Mind if we go faster~? I want to get there as soon as possible~" He smiles, as he admires (Y/N)'s flowing, (h/c) hair in the wind. "Alright.. Hang on tight." Hisoka latches onto her waist and smiles.

She sighs and starts to go at the speed of a jet. (Y/N)'s wings always depend on the speed. When she's moving fast, the whole word is slow motion for her. But different from other's perspectives...

She's going really fast. When someone else touches them, they'll get a shock. She's immune to her own wing electrocution.) "By the way.. Which floor are you on?" Hisoka asks, being serious this time.

"I made it to the two hundredth floor a while back.." (Y/N) says, flying over the city. "I assume something happened~" Hisoka smirks and chuckles. "Yes, but that's none of your concern." She sighs and keeps looking straight.

'I was in my younger form back when the incident happened. But the truth is... I didn't just kill one of the announcers...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I killed everyone in the stadium..'