Ch55- Who Else Is Watching?

(Okay, fess up! Who else cries when they hear the last ending of HxH? Cause it just makes my heart melt when the main four looks up at the sky.)

(Y/N)'s POV
Only twelve more hours to go, and I haven't gotten any traces of the Bomber. 'I don't get it! He was easy to catch last time, so what's so different now?' Sweat drops down my face as I smelled another puddle of exploded organs.

'This won't do... There's no turning back. I need to kill him this time.' I opened my book and checked the list of people I've come into contact with within the game so far. "I got you, Genthru."

I choked on my spit once I saw Chrollo's name on my list. 'Impossible... That dork couldn't get rid of his chain without an exorcist. And he couldn't rip the chain out as I did. Someone had probably taken his place.'

I slapped my book as hit and kept walking towards the next city. "When will this night terror end?" I recognized the scenery as I made it to the ravine full of exotic creatures. It made me almost forget that I also helped Ging make some of these.

I smirked as I saw the giant bubbles coming my way. "I always hated these things." I ran through the ravine as I dodged every last one of the bubbles. I jumped up high as I saw one of those big worms coming out from its hole.

"Take this!" I threw one of my Wheels at it, causing a giant dent in the middle of its head. The creature exploded as a card appeared in front of me. "Don't need it..." I rolled my eyes and threw the card aside.

I opened my book to see if I ran into anybody else that I know. I rolled my eyes when I landed on the Phantom Troupe. 'What purpose could they have to find an exorcist here, in a cliché game, such as this one?'

I hitched my breath and crouched down when I suddenly felt a dangerous aura. "Don't tell me?" I grew an irk mark as I followed the aura towards a waterfall built in the entrance of the ravine. "Oh, you got to be kidding me?"

I stared at the black-haired assassin as I saw him swimming around in the water. "Oh? Hello, (Y/N). What a pleasure it is to see you here." Illumi stood up and walked towards me. Yes, he was naked...

"I'm not even going to ask why you're here. It's quite unexpected since I thought you Zoldycks don't like wasting their time on such a game." I crossed my arms and sweatdropped when I thought of Killua, and also Milluki, which helped Killua get his copy of the game.

And I also found Kalluto on my lists of interactions... 'Not important! Most importantly, what is he doing here?' I couldn't help but look down at his toned body. I slapped a hand over my eyesight and turned around.

I felt like my teacher. And no, Ging is not that type of person. He's too oblivious to think about that stuff. "Hisoka paid me good money to help him search for an exorcist, for Chrollo." I glared at the ground in misfortune.

'First the bomber, then the Phantom Troupe, and now these two are in the game?!' "Well, bye." I wave it off, deciding that it wasn't my business and that I didn't give a sh*t about it since the auction:)

"Wait! Hold on." Illumi grabbed a hold of my wrist, which I yanked him back and threw him back into the water. "Even in your younger form, you never seize to amazed me." I rolled my eyes and skated away.

"May I accompany you?" Illumi chased me down the trail as he ran while putting his clothes on. "No. A guy like you isn't fit for this job." I snapped back at him, to which he didn't listen...

"You can't stay mad at us forever, you know. I'd never stop trying to bring Kil home. My feelings for you never changed either. This is why I also won't give up until you accept my apology."

"When will you realize that there will never be a world where everyone is just expected to forgive you?" I asked as I quickly smacked a hand over Illumi's mouth. I heard curdling screams coming from the distance.

I skated as fast as I could towards there. 'As predicted... Another corpse.' I pushed the crowd of people out of the way to get a closer look at the body. 'That's it! The Bomber might be still here.'

"What happened here?" I ignored Illumi's question as I squinted my eyes and began to look around. "Right there!" I leaped over the crowd of people and shot my Wheels at the familiar blonde.

"You won't get away that easy!" I heel kicked the ground, making it shake until Genthru tripped and fell. "That's impressive strength for such a child," Genthru smirked, causing me to smack him as hard as I could.

The pink hand mark on his cheek started to turn red. Up until to the point when he started crying as blood started dripping on the stone ground. "Explain yourself. What is your purpose here now, and why?"

I grabbed Genthru by the shirt as I crunched his glasses in the palm of my hand. "Alright! My buddies and I were just trying to win the game! After all, that's what it takes to be a Hunter, right?"

I smirked and sent blood lust his way. "Well, looks like I've caught the Bomber," Genthru screamed out in agony as I finished him off. I skated away as I left him cut open of the roof of a building.

"That was interesting to watch." Illumi stared at me, but I kept going on. 'Now all I have to do is find the other two, then my assignment is complete.' I looked up at the towns' clock, seeing that I have eight hours left to find them.

'I promised Gon and Killua that I'll be back later.' "I thought I told you that I don't want you here. Go away, before I make you." I said to Illumi as I felt him standing behind me. "Not possible."

I sighed and just decided to let him follow me. Maybe I can lose him...

~flashback~

"Are you alright?" I asked as I helped up the pregnant woman. "Don't worry, I'm fine." The woman giggled as I glared at Ging. "You idiot! Help your wife!" I yelled as I aimed my shoe at his head.