Ch32- Examiner Restart

(Okay... I actually had no idea what I was supposed to write for next chapter. And then I had a dream about some of the HxH characters that just helped me gave an idea. Enjoy:)

Third Persons POV"It's time for us to leave, boss

Third Persons POV
"It's time for us to leave, boss." Phinks smirks and begins to walk out the door. "What about, (Y/N).? She can't join us when she's got a high fever." Pakunoda feels just as worried as Chrollo.

"It's fine.. Hisoka and Illumi won't be needed until later. So it'll be their responsibility to watch over (Y/N)." Chrollo walks over to her and wipes the sweat from her face. "I better not regret counting on you two to watch over her."

Hisoka and Illumi roll their eyes and ignore Chrollo. "I'm talking about you, Hisoka. If anything happens to her.. You're going to get it. That means you too, Illumi." Chrollo glares at them and joins the troupe out the door.

"We'll be back in twenty-four hours." With that, Chrollo and the rest of the troupe walk out of the building. Hisoka smirks and sits down next to (Y/N)'s sleeping body. "He's always the type to be overprotective~"

Hisoka chuckles and plays with his cards. "When do you think she'll wake up?" Illumi sits on the other side of (Y/N). "Hm~? Who knows~" Hisoka kisses her forehead and goes back to doing whatever he does..

(Y/N)'s POV
I wake up in a blurry setting. I could barely fit out the room that I'm in. I look down at myself to see that I'm in my younger form, with my roller skates on too. I stand up as my vision begins to clear.

'This place.. It couldn't.?' I look around some more, then spot a familiar face coming towards me. "Hey, kid.. The name's Tonpa. You must be new here." I stare at him and shock and look around at all the other people in the room.

'The hunter exam.? I'm back.?!' I feel a can being shoved into my face. "Here, take this as a toast to new friendship." I could clearly see the fake smile he had on his face. I glare at him and open the can. Turning it upside down...

Pouring the juice out instantly. I wasn't in the mood for his antics. So I just dropped the can and skated away. I began to look around some more, until I spot a familiar clown. I get filled with joy and started making my way towards him. But I stopped for some reason...

'Wait.. If I'm back here..then that means..' I turn around and skated back to my spot. 'I haven't properly met Hisoka and Illumi yet.' I slide down against the wall and put my knees up to my chest.

'Great, just great.!' I look around to see if I can spot Illumi in his creepy disguise. I hear his usual rattling and look to see him walking around. I look away before he notices and look down at the ground.