Ch21- Killua's Training

(I hope you enjoy. I been trying to make the chapters extra long, cause why not:)

Killua's POVGon and I have made it to the 200th floor, of Heavens Arena, just a few days ago

Killua's POV
Gon and I have made it to the 200th floor, of Heavens Arena, just a few days ago. But we got stopped by Hisoka on the way in. So, Gon and I had to learn Nen from a, not-so-good-looking, attractive guy, named, Wing.

Right now, Gon and I are practicing our auras. "Well done, Gon. You're starting to get the hang of it." Wing smiles and looks at me. "Now, Killua.. I believe that you need some extra training, with your Transmuter."

I look at him weirdly. "What do you mean by, extra training?" I ask, with an intensive glare. He just smiles and hands me a piece of paper. "Here, take this and go to the 200th floor. There's someone with the same Nen type as you, that will be giving you what you need."

With that, he sends me off to the 200th floor. I look around, to see any signs of Hisoka. When the coast was clear, I darted to the room number that was on the paper. When I got there, I knocked on the door and wait for someone to answer. The door opens..

And standing there, was my big brother. I stare up at him in fear. "Oh? Well isn't this a surprise." He smirks and tries to reach out for my head. "Illumi, who's at the door?" A woman's voice could be heard, along with a dog barking in the background.

Illumi's hand freezes and he looks behind him. I sigh in relief and take a step back. A figure comes and pushes Illumi out of the way. "Oh? It's just you." The pretty lady, with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, stares down at me.

Third Persons POV
"Hey, (Y/N)." Killua mumbles out, still terrified that his brother is right next to her. She sighs and pushes him back. Killua hesitates, as he gives (Y/N) the piece of paper. She takes it and reads it. "Oh, Wing." She chuckles and opens the door. "That guy never stops."

(Y/N) puts her hand on Killua's back and gestures him to walk inside. They walk in and he sees Illumi, glaring down at him. Sweat starts to form down from Killua's face. "Hey, you're going to be fine. I'll make sure of it."

(Y/N) whispers and pushes him forward a little. Killua walks in and goes to take a seat at the dinner table. Inuki jumps at his knees, barking and wagging his tail. Killua smiles and pets him happily.

Chuckling could be heard and Killua looks next to him, to see the person, who is in second place, on the list of people he hates the most right now. "Well, isn't this interesting~ He chuckles and sits next to Killua.

"Just ignore him." (Y/N) comes over and puts a piece of cake in front of Killua. She puts down a glass of water, with a leaf on top. He smiles and begins to munch on the cake and scarfs down a piece. "So, how much did you learn about Nen so far?" (Y/N) asks and walks over to him.

She picks up Hisoka's chair and throws him out of it. She sits next to Kilkua, pretending to ignore Hisoka's whimpering. Killua covers his mouth from laughing and puts his attention on (Y/N). He bites down on the fork and explains.