Ch45- Prepare for Trouble

(Hisoka about get his *ss beat.)

Hisoka: Oh, can't wait then~

(Y/N): You're in for it. *Cracks her knuckles*

Hisoka: I'll be prepared~ *Takes off his shirt*

(Y/N): That's not what I meant...

Illumi: Oh... I knew that. *Throws away c*ndom*

Author: Okay! Tissues! Snacks! And, action!

(I love this song, if you hadn't heard it yet.. Listen to it~)

~Flashback~
"Wrong, again!" Bisky dodges and kicks (Y/N) in the stomach. "But..how am I supposed to know..if a person is lying or not.?" (Y/N) gets up and tries again. "You can't just tell. You have have to feel it."

Bisky blocks (Y/N)'s attack. "Impressive, your Ko might be a better improvement than mine." Bisky smirks and stands up normal. "If a person you are close to were to answer something, how do you think they'll respond?"

(Y/N) widens her eyes and looks down. "See? Friends can lie too. You don't even know if you can trust them or not." Bisky sighs and turns into her real form. "An honest enemy is always better than a friend who lies."

(Y/N) nods her head and continues to listen. "Pay less attention to what people say, and more attention to what they do. Their actions will show you the truth..."

~flashback ends~

(Y/N) arrives at the Phantom Troupe's temporary base. She walks in, turning on her Zetsu to feel undetected. (Y/N) jumps through the shadows, listening to their conversation. "What kids.?"

(Y/N) stops in her place, knowing exactly what the Troupe is talking about. 'They can't be serious?! Gon and Killua are strong enough to be recruited, but being part of the Phantom Troupe is way to dangerous for twelve year-olds.' (Y/N) scoffs and keeps moving.

"(Y/N)." (Y/N) stops and holds her head. "What is it, Lady Akage? I'm busy at the moment." (Y/N) whispers and sneaks past Chrollo. "It's about Hisoka. He-" (Y/N) widens her eyes at her Mind Chamber.

'No... But then again, it is pretty accurate.' (Y/N) rolls her eyes and glares at one of her lovers. 'So all this time.. I was aiming my beam at the wrong person.' (Y/N)'s blood lust starts to show, as she couldn't control her emotions at the moment.

'But... If it was Hisoka, how did Chrollo have such a reaction?' (Y/N) begins to cry as she thinks about the previous events that just went down. 'Hisoka... What am I to you? Just another one of your toys that you love throw away after you're finished.?'

(Y/N) clenches her fist, trying to conceal her anger. (You're wondering what Hisoka did this time, again..)

~Back to a few days ago~

"Hisoka, what is this?" Chrollo felt furious, looking at the what Hisoka is showing him. It was a picture of Illumi kissing (Y/N) back at Heavens Arena. "Just what it looks like~" Hisoka smirks, satisfied that his plan is working.

"You know what this means~" Hisoka comes close enough to whisper in Chrollo's ear. "It means you don't have what it takes to protect your best friend~" Chrollo's blood lust rises. He knows that the only way...

He felt a new emotion...jealousy. He wanted to do whatever it takes to protect (Y/N). Even if he has to convince her by force...

~flashback ends~

'Chrollo is strong. It'll be a tough job to break through his shell and shatter his emotions. Which means, Hisoka must've done something that made him go up against me like that.' (Y/N) shakes her head and escapes the building.

Inuki barks at her. "No, Inuki..now is not the time to talk to Chrollo." (Y/N) sighs and looks down. Inuki barks again. "Who cares about that clown. Besides, I have date with Illumi tomorrow.."

"The worst thing about being lied to is knowing that you weren't worth it."