18

Abi's P.O.V.

"Just tell me you stupid bitch!" The guy yelled as he slapped me across the face.

I was back in the basement and the guy was stood in front of me, a sick smirk on his face. He continued to beat me until my head hung, I didn't even have the energy to lift it anymore.

"Well maybe you will talk to someone else." He said with a grin.

He walked out and Clint came strolling in.

"Oh my god, Clint! Quick, you need to help me." I begged.

"Me, help you? I don't think so." Clint laughed.

"What" I asked, confused.

"Just tell the guy what he wants to know, it's that simple." He said with a shrug.

"I won't tell him anything." I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Well then I guess we're going to have to do this the hard way." He said.

He slapped me and I gasped, not expecting that from him. He punched me in the face and the torso repeatedly until I was bent over, well as much as the restraints would let me, and I was coughing up blood.

"Just talk." He said.

I shook my head and he kicked my chair over so I was on my side. He lifted his foot up and brought it down towards my face as high speed.

My eyes shot open and my heart was racing, I quickly shook the thoughts from my head. I looked over at the clock on the wall opposite me, it was 9am and as if on cue Bruce stepped out of the elevator. He walked straight past me and began shuffling through some papers on his desk.

"Bruce." I said, barely audible.

He stopped messing with the papers for a second but then went back to it, probably thinking he was hearing things.

"Bruce." I said, slightly louder than before.

He turned and realised I was awake, he came running over with a big smile on his face.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy you're finally awake, I was starting to worry." He said.

"I wasn't going to give those bastards the satisfaction of killing me." I said quietly.

"Do you need anything?" He asked quickly.

"A glass of water." I said, my throat starting to feel like I was swallowing knives.

He quickly filled a cup with water, helping me carefully drink it as I still couldn't move.

"Do you want to sit up?" He asked.

"I can't move Bruce, my whole body is agony." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I literally cannot move." I said.

"Your muscles have ceased, we need to get you into a bath tub or something, sitting in warm water usually helps. I'll be back in a minute." He said before disappearing into the elevator.

He came back down a few minutes later and started messing with the wheels on my bed.

"Right, I've started running the water in the tub in my room. I didn't want to use yours because if Clint hears he will try and get into the room to see you. He's still asleep at the moment so we need to be quiet so we don't wake him." He said and I nodded.

He unhooked me from the heart monitor and whatever else it was he had me hooked up to before wheeling my bed into the elevator. He quickly pushed me down the hall and getting the bed through his bedroom doorway was a tight squeeze but he managed it.