37

Abi's P.O.V.

"It's good to have you back, Tony's been running riot whilst you've been away." Clint said, making the woman laugh.

"I don't doubt that. And who is this?" She asked, referring to me.

"This is Abi, my girlfriend." Clint said proudly.

"Clint Barton, you finally found the one then?" She asked.

"I did." Clint said, looking down at me.

I smiled up at him and he kissed my forehead

"Can I tell her?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head and his eyes lit up as a smile spread across his face.

"We're having a baby." Clint beamed.

"Clint I'm so happy for you, both of you. It's good to meet you Abi, Tony told me a bit about you the other night, it's nice to finally put a face to the name." She said, sticking out her hand for me to shake.

"You too Pepper. Also, you should probably know I borrowed your coat a few times whilst you weren't here, I didn't have my own." I said as I shook her hand.

"No problem, glad it could be of use whilst I wasn't here." She said.

"As much as I'd love to stay up and chat, we should probably head to bed." Clint said.

"Of course, I'll see you in the morning. Well, in a few hours." Pepper said with a smile.

We all said goodnight as Tony and Pepper stepped into the elevator, as soon as the doors closed Clint lifted me off my feet. I let out a yelp as it caught me off guard but I quickly wrapped my legs around his torso as he carried me towards my room.

"What better ways are there to kick off the new year?" Clint smirked as he laid me down on the bed, hovering above me.

"I can't think of any." I said before his lips crashed onto mine.

Within minutes our clothes were on the floor and we were both left in just our underwear. Clint moved his lips from mine to my neck, leaving a few hickeys before turning his attention to my chest where he left even more hickeys, I was just glad these ones weren't visible. After leaving a trail of kisses and hickeys between my neck and belly button, he moved his lips back up to mine. A little while later, Clint fell down beside me, both of us breathless as a smile tugged at the edge of my lips.

"You're so beautiful." Clint said, running his fingers up and down my stomach.

"I love you so much." I said, resting my head on his chest.

"I love you too darling." He said, pressing a kiss on the top of my head as he wrapped his arms around me.

After laying like that for a little while, Clint's snores filled the room and a smile spread across my face. A few hours passed, consisting of tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable but nothing seemed to work. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 5:17am, a sigh escaped my lips as I carefully climbed out of bed so I didn't wake Clint. I left my room and made my way to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water but I jumped a little when I saw someone else already there, thankfully it was only Tony.

"Can't sleep either?" I asked.

He shook his head and let out a sigh, I got myself a glass of water and lead him over to the couch where we both took a seat.

"What's the deal with you and Pepper then?" I asked playfully.

"She's the CEO of my company, she's a good friend." Tony said quickly.