90

Abi's P.O.V.

"You aren't getting cold feet are you?" Tony asked, popping up out of nowhere.

"Of course I'm not, I'm just still trying to get my head around the fact I'm getting married." I said with a smile.

"Well you had better believe it, because we have five minutes until you need to start walking down that aisle." He said, checking his watch.

"I know, I just never dreamed I'd be here, but I wouldn't change it for the world." I said, looking down at the on my finger that was soon to be joined by another.

"You look beautiful." He said with a smile.

"Thank you Tony, for everything." I said.

"You don't have to thank me, now come on; we need to get our butts down there." He said with a grin, making me laugh.

I linked my arm through his and we made our way down the stairs, when we reached the bottom we headed for the door but I quickly stopped in my tracks as a thought dawned on me.

"Who has our wedding rings?" I asked quickly.

"Bruce has them in his jacket pocket, now stop worrying and start walking." He said as the music started to play.

I let out a sigh of relief before starting to walk again, the ring bearer was one thing I had forgotten to arrange but it seemed that someone else had done it for me thankfully. We bought the about two weeks ago, we had looked in a few different stores and none of them really caught my eye until these two, they weren't the traditional wedding rings but we weren't exactly traditional either so it was perfect. I was about to point them out to Clint but I saw that he was already staring at them, I knew right then that they were the ones we were going to have. 'No matter where I may be, we'll always be together' was engraved onto the inside of both rings, and I fell in love with them straight away.

"Ready?" Tony asked as we stopped at the door.

"Yeah." I said with a big smile and a nod.

He opened the door and we stepped out, walking up the little path that was set out for us already and I kept my head down for a little bit, feeling a little self conscious under everyone's stares. When I finally looked up, my eyes met Clint's and it was as if everyone else disappeared and it was only the two of us here, it gave me a small boost of confidence and I shot him a smile. He quickly returned it as he frantically wiped the tears from his cheeks, I chuckled a little at him as tears welled up in my eyes too; this whole thing felt like a dream and I just prayed it was real. Tony kissed me on the cheek when we reached the Clint before joining the other guys and Clint took my hands in his, I took a few seconds to look him up and down and couldn't help but smile; he looked amazing in his suit.

"You look absolutely stunning." He whispered.

"You don't look too shabby either." I said and he chuckled.

Tate began speaking and we stood in silence, holding hands and looking into each other's eyes until it was time for us to read our vows.

"Where do I start with you, Mr Barton? You're my best friend, my rock, my partner in crime and, most importantly, the love of my life. I will never forget the night you saved me, the sound of that arrow flying through the air will stay with me forever; it was the sound of you giving me a second chance. You gave me a second chance, to make my life better and turn my life around, I fell in love with you the moment I laid my eyes on you; you were like cupid that night, shooting an arrow straight through my chest and I was instantly hooked. I am so lucky to be stood here with you today, there's nobody I would rather be marrying and I am forever grateful for everything you do, especially putting up with me during my highs and lows. We've had a rollercoaster of a ride, there's been some ups and some downs but I don't want to get off; I want to see it through to the very end because I can't wait to see where life takes me when I'm your wife, it might not be an easy path ahead of us but it's definitely going to be worth it. I love you Clint, I always have and I always will." I said, wiping a few tears from my cheeks.