23

Abi's P.O.V.

I was woken the next morning by Clint moving around next to me, I opened my eyes and looked over at him but he was still asleep. He must have been dreaming or something, so I laid back down and tried to get back to sleep, but I couldn't. I let out a sigh as I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen, grabbing a glass and filling it with water.

"Morning." Someone said from behind me.

I turned to see Steve stood there, looking all hot and sweaty.

"Where have you been? You look like you've just ran a marathon." I said.

"I've just been on a run." He said.

"Around the whole of Manhattan?" I asked.

He chuckled and shook his head at me, grabbing some weird coloured shake thing from the fridge, it really didn't look appetising.

"When do you guys usually put the Christmas tree and decorations up?" I asked.

"December 1st, so in 8 days. But that's Clint's thing, he doesn't let anyone else get involved." Steve said.

"Really? Well I bet you $10 that he will let me help him." I said with a grin, sticking out my hand.

"You're on." Steve said, shaking my hand.

"Get ready to pay up, there is no way I'm losing this." I said.

"We will see." He said, his tone making me think he knew something I didn't.

I was about to ask but Clint came out of his room and walked into the kitchen. He pulled me into a hug and I rested my head on his bare chest for a few seconds before I pulled away and stood on my tip toes, giving him a kiss.

"Well, I need to go get a shower so I'll see you guys later." Steve said before walking away.

"You have something on your neck." Clint said with a smirk.

I looked at my reflection in the microwave, I had a big purple hickey on my neck.

"Clint!" I said, slapping his arm lightly.

He chuckled at me, a triumphant look on his face.

"Do you want pancakes?" Clint asked me.

"Yes please!" I said.

Clint smiled and started getting all of the ingredients ready, before I knew it there was a stack of 5 pancakes on a plate in front of me. He took a seat opposite me and we sat there in a comfortable silence whilst we ate, just as I put the last bite in my mouth, Bruce appeared.

"Something smells good." He said.

"Sorry, we've just finished all the pancakes." I said.

"It's alright, I was just going to get myself some cereal anyway." He said.

Whilst Clint tidied away, I sat with Bruce as he ate.

"Your face has healed really well, you can barely even tell you were unrecognisable a few weeks ago." He said.

"Thanks." I said with a small smile.

He nodded and finished eating his cereal whilst Clint finished cleaning everything. Just as they both finished Tony walked in, his hair sticking up all over the place and he was only wearing a pair of pyjama bottoms, his top half bare. I didn't even have to ask to know he had been drinking last night after he left the kitchen. I looked over at Clint and saw he was frowning at Tony, Bruce just looked as if it was a normal occurrence.