20

Abi's P.O.V.

A walkway had been set out by lanterns lining the side of it, and it lead up to a table. It was candle lit and when Clint saw me he came over with a big grin on his face.

"What's all this?" I asked with a smile.

"Well after everything you'be been through I thought you deserved something nice." He said, his eyes landing on the necklace hanging around my neck.

My hand instinctively reached up and I held the silver arrow between my thumb and finger, a smile spreading across his face as I did so.

"Come on." He said as he reached down for me.

He lifted me out of the wheelchair with ease, carrying me bridal style over to the table and he sat me down in one of the chairs before taking a seat opposite me.

"I can't believe you did all this for me." I said looking around.

The roof looked completely different and my heart skipped a beat, thinking Clint would set this up for me.

"I had help but I will definitely take the credit." He said with a grin.

"So this is why Tony kept me locked up down in the lab all day?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry about that." He said, looking down at his hands.

I reached across the table and took his hand in mine, he looked up at me and I gave him a small smile.

"It's fine, it was worth it." I said, a smile spreading across his face.

I looked out over the city, it looked amazing up here at night, the sky was clear with only the moon shining brightly above us.

"You look beautiful." Clint said, squeezing my hand.

"Thank you. You clean up pretty nice too." I said with a grin.

He opened his mouth to say something but the elevator made a 'ding' noise, interrupting him. Steve stepped out, all dressed up in a suit and tie, and he was carrying two plates. He set one down in front of each of us and nodded at Clint before leaving again. In front of each of us was a plate of wings, and they smelt amazing.

"These smell so good." I said.

I took a bite out of one of them, an explosion of flavour going off in my mouth.

"And they taste even better." I said before taking another bite.

"I'll take that as a compliment then." Clint smiled.

"You made these?" I asked, completely shocked.

"Don't sound too surprised, and yeah I did, I'm a good cook." He said with a smile.

lI hope you realised you've just volunteered to cook for me." I said.

"Fine by me." He said with a grin.

After I had eaten my first wing and got halfway through the second, the elevator dinged again and Bruce came running over looking quite flustered.

"I'm so sorry, I completely forgot to bring the wine, I thought it was what Steve was bringing up." He rambled.

"It's fine, calm down." Clint said to him.

Bruce poured us a glass of wine each before putting the bottle down on the table and leaving as quickly as he had arrived. I cautiously lifted the glass and brought it to my lips, taking a small sip of the red wine. Surprisingly, it tasted quite nice and I took a whole mouthful.

"Whoa, slow down, you aren't supposed to drink it that's fast." Clint said, chuckling.

"Oh sorry, this is the first time I've ever tried an alcoholic drink." I said, my cheeks flushing a dark red.