84

Abi's P.O.V.

"Abi, wake up." Someone said as they shook me lightly.

I opened my eyes to see Tony stood there with a smile on his face, I grabbed my bag and followed him off of the jet before we found Happy parked right outside the airport. Cameras began to flash and suddenly we were surrounded by a mob of people, Tony helped me into the limo quickly but I knew this wasn't going to end well for either of us, god knows what stories they were going to come up with to make a quick buck.

"If anything is released about us, I'll have JARVIS remove it from the Internet." Tony reassured me as Happy drove us to the tower.

"Thanks." I said, although I knew I'd still have to tell Clint because he would see it soon enough.

They journey to the tower was short and before I knew it, we were finally home and a yawn escaped my lips as I climbed out of the limo; it was 2am and I was exhausted. We quickly stepped into the elevator and Tony got off on his floor whilst I went up one more and trudged down to mine and Clint's room, I opened the door and a smile spread across my face when I saw him sleeping peacefully in bed. I changed into my pyjamas before crawling into bed beside Clint, but when the bed moved he immediately sat bolt up right.

"Abi?" He said tiredly.

"Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I said sheepishly.

"It's okay, I'm happy you're home." He said, pulling me into a hug.

I snuggled into his side and we both laid back down on the bed, I was about ready to crash out but then I remembered the incident at the airport.

"Clint, at the airport Tony and I were swarmed by paparazzi so there will probably be stories and pictures all over the Internet of us. Oh, also there's something I need to show you tomorrow." I said with a grin.

"Thank you for the warning, but what is it you want to show me?" He asked.

"You'll have to wait till tomorrow." I said, a yawn escaping my lips as my eyes began to close.

I fell asleep before he had the chance to protest, today had been a long day and I just wanted to get some sleep before being woken up early by the twins. Movement beside me woke me up the next morning, I opened my eyes to see Clint climbing back into bed and he smiled at me when he saw I was awake.

"Morning beautiful." He said, pressing a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning." I said with a smile as I yawned.

"The twins are with Nat and Steve in the living room." He said as he pulled me into his chest.

"Did you just leave the twins with them?" I asked quickly.

"No, they told me to come back and find you; they said we need some time to ourselves, especially you, so they're going to look after them for the day so we can go out." He said, brushing some hair out of my face.

"Well maybe we can do some wedding planning today then." I suggested hopefully.

"Sounds good to me." He said with a smile.

"Well I'm going for a shower." I said as I got out of bed.

I walked towards our bathroom and turned to face him just before I went inside, I smirked at him before slipping off my t-shirt and disappearing into the bathroom.

"Can you make pancakes?" I asked hopefully, popping my head back around the door.

He chuckled at me and shook his head before getting out of bed and walking over to me, he pressed a kiss on my lips before heading to the kitchen to make us pancakes. A little while later, I heard the bathroom door open and Clint's voice called out to me.