64

Abi's P.O.V.

"Have you thought of any names yet?" Bruce asked.

"I've been th-" I started but I was cut off by Clint's phone ringing.

He let out a sigh before answering it and walking out of the room, I frowned but turned my attention back to Bruce to finish answering his question.

"I've been thinking of a few names, I haven't really spoken about it with Clint yet but I really like Axel for a boy and either Madison or Luna for a girl." I said.

"Madison is a beautiful name for a girl." Steve said with a nod.

"I like Luna, but Madison is lovely too, I can't wait to have a little one running around the tower." Tony said with a grin.

"Tony having children around is a huge change, you know that right?" Pepper asked.

"Of course, obviously I'm going to be the favourite uncle and me and the kid are going to have so much fun." Tony said.

I saw Steve and Bruce wanted to protest about who would be the favourite uncle, but they knew that arguing with Tony was not a good idea, especially at breakfast. I had to admit though, I had a feeling Tony was going to be a completely different person around the baby, he usually acts like a child but I think this might change him. Or at least that was what we were all hoping, but even if he doesn't maybe his childish manner might entertain the baby.

"As long as you don't build my kid a suit or some weapon or something, I'm fine." I said, earning a few chuckles from the others.

"You're no fun." Tony sulked and I shook my head at him.

"I've been called for a mission." Clint said as he returned.

"But we were supposed to be going to the hospital today, I have a scan." I said.

"I can take you Abi." Steve volunteered.

"Thanks Steve." Clint said with a small smile.

"How come the others aren't going?" I asked.

"We are taking some time off." Tony said smugly.

"How come you don't get any time off?" I asked as I stood up and walked over to Clint.

"I don't know." He said with a shrug.

"Well please be careful, and come home to me in one piece." I said.

"I'll try my best." He promised as he pressed a kiss on my forehead.

He disappeared off and I dropped back down into my seat at the table, a sigh escaping my lips. I hated it when he got called away for missions, especially by himself, because nobody could ever be sure if he would return or not and that was what scared me the most.

"I'll call you later okay? Let me know how the scan goes and I'll be back in the next few days, I promise." Clint said as he pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, please be careful." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said before pulling me in for a quick kiss.

He disappeared into the quinjet that a few SHIELD agents had turned up on to pick him up and as soon as the doors closed I made a beeline for my bedroom. I dropped down onto my bed and let out a defeated sigh, these next few days were going to be stressful and I really didn't need that. A knock on my bedroom door pulled me from my thoughts and I got up to open it, revealing Steve stood on the other side.

"Hey, what time is your appointment at the hospital?" He asked.

"In a little over an hour, I'm just going to shower and then we can leave if that's alright?" I asked.