88

*A few days passed* Abi's P.O.V.

It was the day of our fittings and I was so excited, I couldn't wait to get out the door so when we eventually did, I was practically bouncing up and down with excitement. Alex and Chloe flew up yesterday in Tony's private jet and Alex instantly got along with everyone, it was the first time we had all met him and he was so lovely. Nat, Chloe, Jane, Pepper, Maddy and I all piled into the limo with Happy driving, and we all headed to the dress store for our fittings, I couldn't wait. Maddy was coming with us so we could find her a cute little dress and the guys were taking Axel with them to get him a suit, I couldn't wait to see them both in their little outfits.

"I can't believe we're going to buy dresses for your wedding!" Pepper squealed.

"I know!" I said excitedly.

We talked the entire way there about the wedding and how excited we all are for it, I was going to marry the man of my dreams and there was nothing that was going to stop me. When we arrived, we all climbed out of the limo and headed into the store, where we were greeted by a sweet older woman.

"Hello ladies, I'm guessing you're Miss Gilbert?" She said to me.

"I am." I said with a smile.

"Please follow me." She said.

We all followed her into a separate room and she spoke to us, telling us what was going to happen; she's going to take each of our measurements and whilst we are waiting we can have a look at different dresses and try them on. I was first to have my measurements taken and whilst the lady was doing it, the others started looking for burgundy dresses as it's the colour we finally decided for the wedding. , , and each came over carrying a dress and they were all beautiful but I knew exactly which one was my favourite straight away.

"Oh my god, they're beautiful! But Chloe, I think that one is perfect." I said with a grin.

"Let me call Chantelle, she can get you a few more of those for the four of you to try on." The lady, Karen, said before quickly rushing off and taking the dress with her.

A few minutes later, her and another lady came back carrying four of the dresses that Chloe had found. The girls tried them on whilst I finished being measured and just as I finished, all four of them walked out in their dresses and they looked absolutely amazing.

"You guys look so beautiful." I said with a smile.

"I love this dress so much." Pepper said with a smile and the others all agreed with her.

Pepper got measured next and whilst that was happening, the others started to help me choose dresses to try on and I quickly made my way into the dressing room to try the dress on. It was beautiful, but I just didn't like the way it felt on me; it didn't feel comfortable, I still walked out to show the girls though. They all gushed about how beautiful the dress was but I told them what I thought and Chloe quickly ushered me back into the dressing room to change into the dress, the one that she had picked out. I really liked this one, it was beautiful and hugged my figure well without making me look all bulgy and clumpy like I had expected it to, this was definitely up there in the top spot for the one I was going to choose. The girls loved it and I blushed at all of their comments, I did a little spin in front of the mirror and I couldn't help but smile at my reflection; this dress truly was beautiful. I tried on the , , and dresses that we had picked out and at the end I was torn between the second one and the sixth one, I walked out in the sixth dress and everyone's jaws dropped.

"I know it's nothing to do with me Miss Gilbert, but I think that one is perfect, it looks like it was made for you." Karen said with a smile.

"She's right." Nat said with a nod.