Bio

Name: Y/N L/N (Your Name, Last Name)

Age: 17

Appearance: Totally up to you, I'm just writing the story

Likes: Music, food, sex, working out, fighting

Dislikes: Perverts, clingy girls, school, anyone who talks about his parents

Sacred Gear: Boosted Gear

(A/N: I have a feeling this is where I'll lose people

(A/N: I have a feeling this is where I'll lose people. I intend to make this character strong and over the top, not in a super excessive way but definitely different than how Issei was. That is specifically the reason why I'm using the Boosted Gear. I would also like to say that Issei will be in the story but more of a side character like his friends.)

Backstory:

Y/N was born in America to a middle-class family. While everything seemed okay early on, things quickly changed. When Y/N was four his mother, Mary, committed suicide. There was seemingly no reason behind it and it weighed heavily on Y/N and his father, Luke. There was nothing she left behind to give any indication of why.

A few years had gone by and Y/N and his father moved to Japan to try to get a fresh start. Luke did his best to be a good father, but work kept him busy and mostly left Y/N to fend for himself, where he would fill his time working out and listening to music. Y/N had also started learning martial arts as a way to protect himself should any danger arise.

When Y/N was ten Luke had started dating a woman who had seemed to be a good thing for him, even though she was quite younger than Luke. Y/N was happy his father was happy and he ended up getting closer to the woman that he believed was going to become his stepmom. Things weren't all black and white though. A year later, while Luke was at work, this woman had physically and sexually abused Y/N, leaving him feeling alone and afraid. He didn't understand why this woman did this because he thought that she was a good woman, but it turned out that she didn't really seem to care about Luke or Y/N. Y/N never told his father about what had happened, mainly because he was afraid of what this woman would do to him if she had been confronted about it, so he lived with this burden never telling anyone.

Two years later, when Y/N was thirteen, his father and father's girlfriend would end up in a car crash that seemed to kill both of them on impact, leaving Y/N alone. Instead of being put into an orphanage, he took care of himself having learned different skills to get him through life, even though the only thing that he had left of his father was his old motorcycle that he didn't end up using much. Y/N would use it as his form of transportation, as a way to honor his father the best he can.

(A/N: I don't know shit about motorcycles I just googled it and liked this picture just roll with it)

Now four years later Y/N is attending Kuoh Academy, formerly an all-girls school recently opening to allow boys in as well. Since he started there he was given the title "The Renegade" because of the fact that he seemed to care none about anyone or anything. Through all of that though he had a bad reputation of sleeping around with many of the girls at the school, never entering a relationship due to his past, and not wanting to burden anyone with it. He also wasn't fond of a lot of the girls at the school, and he only saw them as quick sex and nothing else. His life has been troubling but little did he know, it was about to change forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you, everyone, for checking out my story. This is my first time trying to write something like this so hopefully, you will be patient with me on this story. I'll be updating as frequently as I can and by the time this is published I should have a few parts already written that will go up a couple of days after this. I don't have an update schedule worked out for this but I'm thinking of doing 2 or 3 parts a week. The way I plan on writing this I should be able to make that happen but we'll see. Let me know if you have anything that you would like to see in this story. It's going to follow the main plot but I do plan to change a few events that way it isn't purely a rewrite with a different protagonist. They won't be the most major of changes but ultimately I do want to stick to the storyline and not just go off the rails, at least not this early. Thanks for checking it out and I'll see you all later!

-Coop