5.

Chapter 5
Religion

Y/n sat with her legs crossed, blowing on the spoon before pressing the warm liquid to the younger boys lips

Y/n sat with her legs crossed, blowing on the spoon before pressing the warm liquid to the younger boys lips. The 7 year old boy excitingly took the spoon into his mouth, feeling the warm substance tickle his throat as he swallowed.

"All done." Y/n put down the now empty bowl, getting up to her feet having finished spoon feeding the little boy, "Now, time for bed." After tucking him in, the little boy was out in seconds. Y/n let a soft sigh pass her lips, walking back out into their kitchen she began to clean up. Rough hands grasping onto the head of the wooden chair, she pulled it out then sat down around the table alone.

Folding her arms on top of the table she rested her head on top of them, letting her eyes flutter shut. She was far too tired to even stay awake for another second, her consciousness fading until she was fully emerged in her dream.

She groaned uncomfortably in her dream, it felt all to real-- like she was actually reliving the events for the millionth time.

The 6 year old girl couldn't slow her breathing, her hair cut unevenly giving it a untamed look. To the human eye, she looked like a little boy. Much like her uneven haircut, her breaths were also very uneven and quick making her head spin.

She wasn't able to comprehend what was happening, what she had done. It was all to much to take in as her father tried to snap her out of the trance. It felt like time was moving in slow motion when she moved her eyes down to stare at her hands.

Her eyes widened as her hands shook uncontrollably, the object she was holding firmly in her dominant hand dropping to the ground without emitting a sound. Her vision became blurry as an overwhelming amount of tears built up within them, breaking like a river dam, the tears began to pool down her cheeks.

A sound didn't leave the girls lips as she stood in dead silence, brining her hands closer to her eyes.

She then frantically wiped her hands down on the shirt she was wearing, but when she brought her hands back up to her face-- they were still covered with blood.

Her mind was going a hundred miles per hour, yet everything seemed to be happening so slow.

Finally looking down at the ground, a sound finally left the girls body.----

"Big bro! Big bro!"

The 7 year old boy excitingly shook Y/n's shoulders, her eyes slowly peeling open. Lifting her head from the table she scratched her cheek while turning her head to face the little brown haired boy who wore a wide toothy grin.

She got up from her seat and stretched out her tight muscles, a loud yawn expelling from the deep within her breast. Smacking her lips together once or twice, she rubbed her eyes as they adjusted to the natural sunlight that shun from the window.