9.

Chapter 9.
Wrong turn

"W-What?" 

Y/n was having trouble remembering how the hell she ended up in the middle of the small village with blood all over her hands. Looking around she saw all the vikings of Askeladd's band eating and celebrating around the bonfire that was their source of light during the night. She furrowed her brows and wiped the blood off on her loose fitting pants and shirt. 

Her eyes scanned the area around her to find a corpse, she even checked herself to make sure she wasn't injured. 

Then she finally looked down.

"Stop! Please don't take my--" 

A hand was slapped over the young woman's mouth, ripping her shirt the man then shoved it into her mouth to gag her. 

The woman had green eyes that were struck with fear, she also had jet black hair. She tried to push the man off of her with one arm, her dominant arm being her right had been rendered useless after it being broken. 

She tried to scream through the gag, tears streamed down her face. When she felt the man penetrate her, she let out the most blood curling scream as she felt him tear her hymen. The man wasted no time and began to slam in and out of her aggressively. 

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" 

The woman's brows scrunched up in confusion as she heard a scream sound from behind her and the man as her front door was slammed open. The viking didn't even have time to react, he didn't even have time to turn his head around as it now rolled on the ground. 

His body collapsed onto the woman who now desperately tried to kick and push the man off of her. 

She then noticed small hands that pushed him off of her. 

Her eyes widened as she stared at the two little boys who had saved her from being brutally murdered. The little boy only stared at her with a blank expression before turning his head to stare at the other as if he was expecting him to say something first. 

Unlike the little boy, the other one had tears streaming down his cheeks. 

"Miss.... I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner.." 

Seeing the blood coming from between her legs the little boy lowered his head in shame only for the blonde boy to smack him upside the head. 

"Y/n, we aren't even suppose to be here."

Y/n rubbed the back of her head looking up at the boy. 

"Your right Thorfinn.. But this is the first time I was able to save a woman." 

Y/n then walked towards the woman who still stared at them with wide eyes. She flinched when Y/n brushed sum of her jet black hair out of her face delicately. 

"Do you think you can stand?" 

The woman nodded her head instead of using words.