6.

6.
BO

"Why did you drag me here?"

Thorfinn spat, his tone heavily laced with annoyance. He presented an intimidating scowl, his arms crossed across his chest as he glared down at the little boy hiding behind Y/n's leg.

The little boy possessed big almond shaped rover-blue eyes that didn't fail to remind him of a pulsing sea.

A couple of days had past since the night Y/n and Thorfinn gone to the bar with Askeladd and Bjorn, now it was another one of Y/n's turns to babysit Bo and the idea to bring Thorfinn along seemed harmless.

"Thorfinn, this is Bo!" Y/n placed a hand on top of the little boys jet black hair, "tonight I'm going to be babysitting him and thought you should come."

"You thought I should come?" Thorfinn mocked with a raised brow, he unfolded his arms and instead put one hand to his waist as he gave Y/n an unimpressed look. The three stood in silence for a couple of seconds, Y/n glancing back down at Bo.

"..uh yeah?" Y/n now scratched the back of her head, her cheeks dusted pink from embarrassment. She was now questioning herself as to why she would even drag Thorfinn here just to help her babysit.

The boy only narrowed his eyes at Y/n, seemingly trying to read her mind. Y/n awkwardly looked away before looking back at him to see if he was still starring. Clicking his tongue, Thorfinn knew he had nothing else better to do.

He was also a bit spooked.

"What did you say his name was...?"

"Bo!"

"Bo."

Y/n's eyes lit up with happiness, looking back down at the little boy she placed both hands on his shoulders.

"B--Big b--b--Bro.. He's s-scary.."

A small laugh erupted from Y/n's throat, she comfortingly ruffled his black hair. Her eyes bounced back and forth between Bo and Thorfinn as she tried to come up with something that would make Thorfinn appear friendlier.

"Well Bo, you see.. Thorfinn always seems to be frowning, but he's actually smiling! He just got hit upside the head so hard once in battle that now whenever he smiles it turns upside down."

Bo's bottom lip stopped trembling as he let what Y/n say sink in completely. Bo's eyes shifted to the blonde boy who still wore a scowl, Bo's lips turning up into a small smile. After all Bo, never questioned anything Y/n told him.

"Big bro, can we play hide and go seek now?"

"Of course, and this time it'll be even more fun cause Thorfinn will be playing with us too."