①Where Do You Want To Go?

Jeongguk stormed towards the exit with long-legged strides, stomping his feet and muttering curses along the way. He grabbed his coat from the hanger roughly, almost knocking it down, but he couldn't care less.

"Stupid shithead who can't even teach me anything," he hissed at no one in particular as he rammed his arm into the one sleeve and then the other. He adjusted his coat since it was late at night and he could feel the crisp breeze piercing through his skin.

He had gone to talk about a potential job, but the owner of the bar could tell that he wasn't experienced. So he started showing him how to make cocktails and how to handle the bar, but he wasn't doing that well. The owner threw the lime forcefully into the garbage can out of frustration and told him to leave.

And Jeongguk did without sparing him another glance.

His steps were now slower and heavy as he slouched along the empty street. He blew his hands mildly and then rubbed them together, trying to warm them up. A sigh left his lips in despair as he pondered on what to do. He really needed to find a job, and he was looking for over two weeks to even get that interview which ended up being a flop.

Not wanting to take the bus, he plodded down the road, all the way to Yoongi's house. He was living with the older for six months now, but it didn't feel like home to him. Although he truly loved Yoongi and he reassured him that he could stay as long as he wanted, Jeongguk felt bad for invading his personal space.

Yoongi was overly soft for him, and while he did have a problem with people getting into his personal space, he couldn't care less about that with the younger. They knew each other for years, and although Yoongi wasn't the type to openly say that he loves him, he always took care of him even if Jeongguk didn't know about it sometimes.

But Jeongguk knew he loved him. He knew it when he scolded him about not taking care of himself. When he made breakfast for him almost every day before going to work. When he patted his back and then wrapped a secure arm around his shoulders every time he found him crying in his bed.

And mainly, when he went to beat the shit out of Jeongguk's father for abusing his son.

When his father found out that he was gay, he harshly grabbed him by his hair and started beating him up. His mother tried to stop him, but she ended up with a broken nose and a bruised eye herself.

After cursing and punching him some more, he threw him out of the house and told him to never come back. He wasn't planning on going back anyway, but he was left heartbroken. His own father, who was supposed to love him and protect him, rejected who he was and threw him out in the streets without even trying to understand him.

Once he was out of the house, he stayed on the cold ground for about ten minutes, unable to move or understand what just happened. With blood dripping from his lip and nose and the numerous bruises on his body, he tried to heave himself to his feet, but his knees gave in. He didn't have strength to move anymore, and honestly, he didn't want to. All he wanted was to die right there, and all of his problems would disappear.

After what felt like hours, a car appeared in front of him. A panicked Yoongi burst out of the car and kneeled in front of him. He carefully picked him up and carried him to his car. After that, he charged towards the house and banged on the door. Jeongguk's father rammed the door open with a scowl on his face, and Yoongi didn't waste a second to plant his fist on his face, making the man stumble back.

While continuously yelling at him about what a piece of shit he was and other harsh things that he absolutely deserved, Yoongi managed to make him unconscious. He thanked Jeongguk's mother for calling him, and he quickly went to pack his things before returning to the younger.