㊽How Do You Want This To End?

They spent a few hours there, and since it was getting a little cold, they decided to return home.

Once they arrived, they sauntered to the door, but Taehyung stopped and slipped his arms around his waist. "In normal dates where you don't live with the other person, usually they drive you home and walk you to the door," he spoke in a subdued tone, his lips ghosting over his. "They aren't all over you like I am right now." He let his hands roam on his sides and squeezed his waist, bringing him even closer.

"You say goodbye, and there is an awkward moment where they don't know if they should kiss you or not. But I won't do it because if I kiss you, I won't be able to stop," he whispered, and it took everything he had to restrain his urges and pull away.

The corner of Jeongguk's lips twitched into a faint smirk as he placed a hand on his chest and slowly led him to the door behind him, the electrified eye contact unyielding. "You said this is going to end however I want it to end," he purred to his ear, brushing his lips against it.

"How do you want this to end, angel?" He peered at him through hooded, lustful eyes.

Jeongguk positioned his hands on each side of his head, trapping him between them. He skimmed his bottom lip with his tongue and nibbled it while gazing at him with the most innocent eyes. If that wasn't enough to fuel Taehyung's raging want for him, he placed his thigh between his legs, pressing it against his crotch. "With you being unable to stop kissing me," he breathed out almost seductively. 'Almost' because he didn't know what he was doing exactly, but whatever it was, it had Taehyung moaning.

"You can't look this innocent and say these things, baby. You're torturing me." Taehyung fastened his arm around his waist, and in a swift move, he twisted him around and pinned him against the door, a small gasp flying off his lips by the sudden action.

"Then let me make you feel good," Jeongguk said and didn't care at all about sounding so desperate. He was throughout desperate about him.

"Tonight is all about you, little bun." He strung their lips together with an ardent clash. The younger inhaled deeply from his nose and let out a satisfied hum as Taehyung's tongue slipped inside his mouth.

⚠Attention⚠
[|The rest of the chapter has sexual content, you can skip it and read the last paragraph or continue to the next chapter|]

"Tae," he murmured against his lips, and they went back to guzzling each other as Taehyung hummed in response. "Open"—another kiss—"the fucking"—a loud moan emitted from his mouth when he rubbed his thigh against his erection—"door."

Taehyung groaned but didn't have a choice; he broke the kiss and fumbled to get the keys out of his pocket.

He yanked him inside and kicked the door to close it as both shed their jackets. He picked him up, and Jeongguk attacked his neck along their way, sucking it while moaning nonstop. His steps were quick and shaky as his knees felt weak by the ecstatic feeling of his eager, demanding mouth on his neck.

He set him in the bed without breaking apart in the slightest and dipped down for another fiery kiss as they took their shoes off, his hands now traveling all over his body. He withdrew but only to slip out of his shirt, and he was ready to kiss him when he perceived his eyes growing bigger.

"Too much? Should I wear it again?"

"Never wear it again," Jeongguk blurted out, amazed by how hot and built he was. Of course, he had felt his body before, but seeing it was a whole other level of bliss.

Taehyung relaxed at his words and a smirk burst onto his face as he craned forward and captured his irresistible lips. He felt his hands roam all around his back as his moans waxed even more. He bucked up his hips, but Taehyung kept his lower part still, and he smiled in the kiss when he heard the boy whimpering. "Don't rush things, baby. Enjoy it," he muttered as he placed open-mouth kisses on his neck.