㊻Are We Actually Doing This?

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jimin were released from jail with five months of probation in the next days. Also, all the employees were released except for Yunho since he was involved with Wang's business and was making a profit out of it.

Jeongguk's father's trial was scheduled for the next week so they could relax at least for a while. Taehyung was staying at Yoongi's house, and surprisingly, Yoongi was partly nice to him.

Jeongguk was still clinging to him at all times; they spent every day together and both loved every minute of it. Taehyung helped him overcome whatever happened — even when he randomly recalled what he went through, he didn't feel anything.

The disgusting feeling of Wang's hands and mouth on his body was replaced by Taehyung's loving and sweet one.

But Taehyung was extremely careful with him. His hands didn't roam on his body freely anymore, he only gave him small kisses on his neck, he only touched his thighs when he carried him from the couch to the bed, and he definitely didn't touch his ass anymore.

He didn't want to make him uncomfortable, so he gave him all the love he had, and without noticing it, he treated him like he was the most fragile thing in the whole world.

It was something that didn't pass unnoticed by Jeongguk, and he couldn't understand why he was acting like that.

🥀

Currently, they were in their room; Taehyung was lying on his back with him nestled inside his hug, sharing sugary kisses.

His hands rested on his waist as Jeongguk's fingers were tangled in his hair. Their tongues moved together, both getting lost in the ecstatic moment, and then Jeongguk took his tongue between his teeth, sucking it.

The action caught the older off guard, but he didn't react, even though his pants tightened in a flash. But then, his bottom lip was being devoured, and he was unable to rein back the moan that forced its way out of his mouth.

Jeongguk trailed open-mouth kisses to his neck and suckled his sleek skin, his mouth eager, hungry to have a taste of him.

He could feel how hard Taehyung was, and he was loving it to the brim. He started rolling his hips at a slow tempo since the temptation was too much and sucked his neck a whit harder, painting a purplish mark before he licked his way to his earlobe.

"Does it feel good, Taehyungie?"

Taehyung grasped his waist, trying to stop him from grinding against him, but he didn't budge. Another choked moan jumped out of his mouth as Jeongguk nibbled his earlobe, his hot breath hitting his skin. "It feels amazing," he managed to say through shaky breaths.

Satisfied with the answer, he peppered kisses on his neck, sucking and biting it in between as he shifted to his Adam's apple. When Taehyung thought he would move upwards and kiss his lips again, he slid downwards.

He pulled his oversized shirt down and traced wet kisses on his chest until he arrived at his collarbone. He still rubbed against the other as he suckled his skin hard, definitely leaving another mark.

He resumed placing kisses further down until the older's shirt got in the way, and he did the only reasonable thing he could think of at that moment. He slipped his hands underneath his shirt and lifted it.

"Jeongguk," he breathed out as he gripped his wrists, stopping his movements midway.

"I—I want to make you feel good." He glanced at him, timid, and his innocent gaze took Taehyung's breath away.

"You don't have to, baby."

"But—but I do because you're not doing these things anymore, and I t-thought you don't do them because I don't do them either, but Tae, I just don't know how or what to do," he spluttered, his restless eyes wandering all around him.