㊷ How Fun Is That?

Three days passed by and nothing really changed.

Jeongguk still hadn't said a word to anyone. He only left his room to use the bathroom and shower. If Yoongi didn't bring him food, he wouldn't eat anything at all. But he didn't eat much, anyway. To Yoongi, he seemed emotionless and apathetic towards everything. The police visited them twice to get Jeongguk's statement, but no one got a word out of him.

He also didn't answer any of Taehyung's calls, and that ached his heart beyond measure. He didn't know why Jeongguk wasn't talking to him or why he didn't want to talk to him. But the day he would get discharged came, and as Seongwu said, he would let him talk to him before going to the police station. Although he was still weak and his incision hadn't fully healed yet, he needed to leave so he could see Jeongguk.

Kang and Wang still hadn't confessed to any of the accusations, but they were being held in prison with the little evidence they had until their trial date would be announced. Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, and a lot of employees from Hayan Night were in prison as well since they confessed to being involved.

Taehyung's doctor told him to be extremely careful because there was a chance for his incision to open since it was still fresh, so he should avoid any sudden movements. After thanking him, he trailed behind Seongwu who came to get him.

"I'll handcuff you later, although I know you won't run away," he said once they got into the car.

"Does it really hurt as we see in the movies? Like, am I going to rub my wrists and grimace in pain after you take them off?"

Seongwu looked at him with raised brows, an amused smile surfacing on his lips. "You seem quite relaxed for a guy who's about to be put to prison."

"For now, I'm a guy who's about to see the love of his life."

"He still doesn't let others touch him?"

"Yeah. What am I supposed to do? Should I try hugging him? He won't have a problem with me touching him, right? He loves me."

"Well, you said he hasn't been answering your calls. And I'm sure he loves his hyungs too. Why would you be an exception then?"

The last three days, Seongwu and Taehyung had been talking on the phone for any new information about the two cases, and they had gotten close enough for Taehyung to talk about Jeongguk too.

"You think I won't be, huh?" Taehyung sighed as the thought of Jeongguk not wanting to see him drilled tiny holes in his already scarred heart.

"I don't know. I mean, why isn't he talking to you already?"

"I have no idea."

"On another note, we collected all the evidence from your house and Hayan Night this morning. You had a lot of cocaine in your possession, Taehyung."

"But it's not my cocaine, it's Kang's. Did you find the place he was making the drugs?"

"No. Of course, he said he doesn't know what we're talking about and we don't know where to look. There wasn't anything in his house either."

Taehyung sighed once again. "What about the notes that came with every package? Can't you use them as evidence that he makes the cocaine himself?"

"His name isn't anywhere. With this, we can prove that someone else sends it to you, and since there isn't any bank transfer from your account to another, we can prove that you didn't buy it. The amount of cocaine proximately amounts to three hundred million, and I highly doubt that you had this kind of money in cash in your house."

"Yeah, if I did I would be in the Caribbean right now drinking mojitos."

Seongwu snorted at his remark. "Would you take Jeongguk with you too?"