㊼And Especially You

Although Jeongguk had said he wanted a completely new start, the two boys moved back to Taehyung's house. They had to focus on their business and invest their money there for the time being.

Taehyung stretched his hand that was filled with money towards Yoongi, wanting to pay him back for the time he stayed with them, but he pushed it down. "All I want you to do is to take care of Jeongguk. I know I don't express my feelings well or at all, but I'm grateful that you make him so happy," he said, and damn, Taehyung felt extremely soft inside. He engulfed him into a hug, catching him off guard, but Yoongi curled one arm around him as well and patted his back.

Yoongi drove them to the house and helped them take their bags out of the car once they arrived. Then he turned to Jeongguk, who was already on the brink of bursting into tears. "We haven't been living together for a very long time, but I got used to it and I already don't want to return to a house that doesn't have you in it."

A sad expression overtook Jeongguk's face as his bottom lip started trembling. "Hyung," he whispered, tears leaking out of his eyes as he stepped forward and enfolded him into his arms. "I can n-never thank y-you enough for everything y-you have done for m-me. You were always there f-for me even when I was p-pushing you away. You saved me and helped me so, so m-much."

Yoongi broke into a soft smile as he caressed his back. "I want you to be safe and happy, Jeongguk. And don't forget your hyungs because of that gray-haired, okay?"

Jeongguk chuckled through his tears as he pulled back and laid his eyes on him. "I will never forget my hyungs."

"Aren't you guys overreacting a bit? I mean, Yoongi's house is like twenty minutes away."

"We are overreacting? Then why are you tearing up?" Yoongi taunted.

"M'not," he mumbled as he whipped his head away, rubbing his eyes to prevent his tears from falling.

"I love you, hyung," Jeongguk uttered, a warm smile decorating his lips.

"Love you too, Jeonggukie. We'll talk later."

After Yoongi left, they took their bags and walked to the door, but when Taehyung opened it, the younger came to an abrupt halt. "What is this?" he drawled, throughout confused about the mess in the living room.

"Oh, I forgot about this." Taehyung released an awkward chuckle. "That day when we... I don't know how to say it, broke up? Anyway, when you left, I kinda smashed everything."

"Yeah, I can see that, but why?"

"I wasn't thinking, little bun. I was hurting because you left me and I didn't choose you. I was a mess."

"Tae." He closed the gap between them and interlocked their fingers. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

"No, baby. Don't feel sorry about what happened, okay? We both messed up."

"Still... I want you to know that I didn't want to leave you. I really didn't. I was a mess too."

"I do know that. You were scared. I understand. And I'm sure you know I'm sorry too."

"I know." He connected their lips into a tender, loving kiss, savoring every second and silently telling each other that it was okay.

"What do you want to do? Arrange our stuff, eat something, go on a date perhaps?"

"A date?"

"Yes. If you think about it, we haven't been on a date before."

"Have you been on a date before?"

"No, actually, this will be my first. What about you?"

"Hmm, does meeting in a park, making out a few times, and at the end each one going their way count as a date?"