㉕I Trust You

"What's wrong, guys?"

The two shared a look, and Namjoon nodded, letting her know she could explain.

"I was from the last people who exited the VIP section because I was worried about Jeongguk, but eventually, I had to leave like everyone else. Once I got outside of the club, I realized I didn't have my purse so I asked Jisoo if I can go grab it. I saw you. You were still talking to Jeongguk, and I didn't want to interrupt, so I went to the booth I was before and found my purse. When I walked towards the door, I saw someone rush towards the exit too." She sighed, her brows drawing together as she thought back at everything that happened.

"I followed him because I found it weird. No one should be there since they took everyone out. The guy came here to the parking lot to meet Wang. I saw him give him something, but I couldn't see what it was. The whole thing was so weird so I just approached him and talked to him. I asked him what was his sidekick doing at the VIP section when only you were there with Jeongguk. Taehyung, he took pictures of you."

"What?"

"He told me himself. His sidekick took pictures of you and Jeongguk, and I was shocked because he just said it so casually. When I asked him why would he do that, he said that these pictures will be useful to earn what he has been waiting for years. I had no idea what he meant by that and I asked him about it, but he didn't say anything. He just left."

Taehyung was throughout confused about what Wang meant by what he said. Did he want something from him? If yes, he had no idea what that could be.

"I think... it has something to do with Jeongguk," Namjoon said, hesitant. "You remember what Jeongguk said about his first meeting with Wang, right? How he called him pretty and how he stared at his thighs. I think he wants... him."

"No," Taehyung breathed out, fear sweeping over him in a matter of seconds.

"He'll try to blackmail you, V. That's for sure," said Hwasa. "You have to keep Jeongguk safe if it's really about him."

"Shit, Tae, are you okay?" Namjoon asked once he detected his teary, hazy eyes.

Taehyung snapped out of his daze and rubbed his eyes in a hurry. "How am I supposed to keep him safe?"

"We'll help you as much as we can. You just can't leave him alone. Ever. At least until we know what the hell Wang wants," Hwasa said, giving him a reassuring smile.

Taehyung nodded as he glanced at them. "Thanks for telling me." He strolled off then, chewing on his bottom lip.

Jeongguk smiled and sighed in relief the moment he saw him come closer, but a pout surfaced on his traits as he observed his stiff expression. "What happened?"

"Nothing." He peeped at him, forcing a smile, and started the engine.

"But you're sad," he mumbled, reaching out to tug at his sleeve.

"It's nothing, little bun, really." He interlocked their fingers and squeezed his hand. "Are you okay?"

"You're changing the subject."

"I am. Will you let me do that?"

His quiet, saddened voice clearly told him he didn't want to talk about it, so he decided to drop it. "Okay."

"How are you?"

"Now that you're here I'm better, Taehyungie." His small smile stretched into a bigger upon noticing that his features mellowed and a similar smile reigned over them.

"Really?"

"Yes. You're making me feel good. I don't know how to explain it." He shrugged but grimaced as his back ached by the movement.