㊱Don't Break Me

Jeongguk could say he was living his dream in the surprisingly serene week that rolled by, although a constant coil of apprehension stirring his gut prevented him from enjoying his time with Taehyung to the max.

Taehyung didn't pick up the phone for the first time in his life when Kang called, and Jeongguk witnessed it. He discerned such terror in his eyes he had never seen before as Taehyung stared at the phone ringing and ringing until it stopped.

Even though they spent almost every night together the past week and everything was heavenly between them, Jeongguk was often scared at the thought of Taehyung getting hurt again. Even when they were cuddling, that thought unwillingly rushed into his mind, and he squeezed his eyes every time as he held him tighter in his attempt to empty his head and focus only on him.

As Taehyung had said; they didn't have to care about tomorrow as long as they had today. And he strove to focus on that, but sometimes, it was just impossible.

As for Yoongi, he was still against their relationship, but he went to Hayan Night with Seokjin rather often. Everyone was surprised when he started a conversation with Jimin by himself. Jeongguk and Seokjin knew him well, and even with his hookups, he had never made the first move to talk to someone.

Apparently, the two of them hit it off well, although they often bickered and everyone couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

🥀

It was two days after Kang had called, and the two boys were currently cuddling in the bed, sharing tender kisses as usual. Taehyung was overly protective and sweet, and Jeongguk was loving it. Also, his back had healed, and Taehyung could finally hug him tightly and squeeze him as much as he wanted. Jeongguk was loving that too.

Honestly, he loved everything Taehyung did.

"We have to get ready for work," Jeongguk mumbled against his chest.

"I don't want to. Let's skip."

"What about your clients? They'll complain, and Namjoon hyung will be mad at you because he'll have to deal with everything."

"I hate it when you're right," Taehyung said, playful, and planted a delicate kiss on his forehead. Their gazes locked, warm smiles embellishing their traits. "You're so beautiful, little bun. So, so pretty and all mine," he whispered and joined their lips in an unhurried, tender kiss.

Their tongues pressed against each other in a savory way as Taehyung ran his hands up and down his back. No matter how many times they had kissed, they still couldn't get enough of each other, so their make-out sessions always lasted for a while.

Eager tongues devoured as much as possible, demanding hands roamed everywhere as their bodies rolled together in need of friction.

Jeongguk often came by grinding against him, and Taehyung had blue balls every time, but they didn't go further than that. He tried to get things a little further, but Taehyung, as hard as it was, stopped him every time.

He couldn't just take Jeongguk's innocence away, and since it would be his first time, he wanted him to be absolutely sure, and to be honest, he was nervous about it too. He wanted his first time to be perfect for him, and it was too much pressure. It was another reason why he didn't let Jeongguk take things further.

"We have to get up," Jeongguk muttered against his lips and kissed him once more. A low groan was heard from the other, but they continued their make-out session nonetheless. He took his bottom lip between his teeth and sucked it hard until he pulled away, making him whimper. "Get up."

"But we're having so much fun." Taehyung pouted deeply as he drew closer to steal another kiss, but he held his jaw in a firm grip.

"I'm already hard, and we don't have time. No more kisses with tongues." He pecked his lips and sat up on his crotch.