㉟Then Teach Me Everything

Jeongguk hummed as he nuzzled his face deeper into the toned, clothed chest his head was laid and tightened his grip, a mild smile tugging at his lips.

He placed a trail of tender kisses towards his jaw, and his eyes fluttered open to look at the beautiful man he held in his embrace. A hoarse, tiny chuckle emitted from his mouth when he perceived that Taehyung was already looking at him with a soft smile. "Did I wake you?"

"You did, but I wish I could wake up like this every single day." His words made the younger grin, and he couldn't help but copy his smile. He could easily get used to this. "How long did we sleep?"

"I don't remember what time we fell asleep. But it's almost six, so I guess we slept a lot."

"Even if we fell asleep at nine, we slept for like nine hours," he uttered, amazed that he slept for so long and so peacefully.

"Why do you sound so surprised?"

"Never mind." He cupped his cheeks and peppered kisses all over his face, drawing cute giggles out of him. "Coffee?"

"Yes please." He pecked his lips once more and both rolled out of bed.

Taehyung went to make coffee and warm up the pizza from yesterday as Jeongguk went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once he returned, he found a cup of coffee waiting for him and smiled fondly at him as a thank you. Taehyung took his turn to go to the bathroom and it didn't take long to join him. He took the pizza out of the microwave and placed the plate on the table.

"Are we really going to eat pizza for breakfast?"

"Pizza is the most perfect breakfast, little bun. You have a lot of things to learn," he said, something impish coating his tone, and claimed his lips into a long, tender kiss.

"Then teach me everything."

The corner of Taehyung's lips tipped up as he grabbed him by his nape and pulled him into a kiss without wasting a second to slip his tongue into his mouth.

⚠Attention⚠
[|Small heated scene ahead|]

Without breaking the kiss, Jeongguk straddled him, taking him by surprise, but he didn't think too much about it. Taehyung sucked his bottom lip, his hands roaming on his thighs and ass nonstop.

They devoured each other hungrily; every kiss wasn't enough to satisfy them, every touch wasn't enough to let go yet. Both wanted more, but they weren't able to satisfy their longing for one another.

"I haven't been this crazy about anyone before," Taehyung said through his panting as he gripped and fondled his thick thighs. "Never been this turned on." He flattened his tongue over his neck and skimmed his skin until he reached his earlobe and sucked it. "Never felt like my heart will explode from a simple make-out." He returned to giving open-mouth kisses on his neck, licking and biting his skin in between. "Never heard more beautiful moans than yours."

It was unnecessary to say what a mess Jeongguk was by now. He couldn't control his painful erection, couldn't control his heart that hammered in his chest, couldn't control his moans and whimpers. Taehyung's touch and kisses made him feel euphoric, intoxicated, and he didn't want him to stop.

"I feel a lot of things with you I never felt before, and I don't want this to stop."

"I don't want this to stop either. You make me feel so good, Tae," he choked out through his uneven breaths, and it was the last thing that was said before Taehyung captured his lips once again, one hand groping his ass and the other holding his face in a gentle grip.