②What Did You Hear?

The three boys waited for a while in line to get in. There were a lot of people waiting with them, and Jeongguk couldn't help but observe them subtly.

"Why are they getting in without waiting?" the younger asked as he stared at the men, who entered by only showing a card to the guard.

"Maybe they're VIP or something," said Yoongi.

"And why are there so many men? Is this a gay club or something?"

A few heads snapped in his direction, as well as the guard's head. Jeongguk's eyes bulged once he perceived their vicious stares and darted his gaze down as he clasped hands in front of him, self-conscious.

"Three people?" the guard asked, shooting another glare towards the black-haired boy, who fiddled with the hem of his coat.

"Yes."

"Show me your IDs."

The boys did what he asked, and a dry chuckle jumped out of his mouth upon glancing at Jeongguk's ID. "You're not twenty-one yet."

The younger tensed up even more and stepped closer to Yoongi unconsciously, latching onto his side.

"He will be in a few months, and besides, he's with us," Yoongi said, his tone and look exuding a torrent of confidence.

The guard eyed him with a stoic expression for a spell, but let them get in.

"That's why we don't go to clubs," Jeongguk muttered, clutching Yoongi's coat.

"You can drink something without alcohol, Kook, or just a beer. Don't worry, we won't stay for long, anyway." Seokjin patted his back to allay his fidgety behavior.

The moment they walked further inside, the loud music pierced their ears, and they got closer to avoid losing each other in the big crowd. Jeongguk hated crowded places in general, so he really didn't know why he said yes to going to a club, and specifically this club since he could tell that hundreds of people would be inside from the long line there was outside.