㉙Hugs And Kisses

Taehyung's eyes stared in big circles at an empty spot in the air as he felt soft lips against his skin.

"Hugs and kisses," Jeongguk muttered and peppered slow, sweet kisses all over his nape, his breath growing faster by the second. "Does it feel okay? Am I doing it right?"

His cute question broke Taehyung's staggered condition and drew a chuckle out of him. "There isn't a wrong way to do this, little bun. And trust me, it feels more than okay."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, you can continue if you want." He smirked as he glanced above his shoulder, and although he couldn't see his face, he was sure he was blushing hard by now.

"No, I'm not spoiling you! You'll get used to them." He withdrew and tucked his face into Taehyung's pillow.

"Doesn't mean I won't want them even if I get used to them," Taehyung uttered as he turned around and sat cross-legged in the bed. "I'm spoiling you. Why can't you spoil me too?"

Jeongguk peeped at him and pushed himself off the bed, sitting in front of him. "Fine. Where do you want me to..." he mumbled, his eyes roaming all around the bed in stark timidity.

"Anywhere you want."

"Any—anywhere?"

"Yes, little bun. Anywhere."

Jeongguk swallowed thickly upon detecting the change in his tone, but he couldn't pinpoint what the meaning behind it was. He brushed it off and got on his knees so he could lean closer. He held onto his shoulders and planted a small kiss on his forehead before he sat back down.

"Try again," he whispered, his intoxicated, soft gaze riveted on him. He was throughout engrossed in Jeongguk's gorgeous face and sugary kisses. He couldn't look away from him, not even for a second.

Jeongguk was nervous — so nervous he could feel his stomach gnarl and his heart rampage in his chest. Why the hell did he feel like this? He shook his thoughts away and crept closer, throwing him bashful glances until he pressed a kiss on the side of his neck.

How old was Taehyung again? Why did he feel like he was a kid all over again who just got a kiss from his crush? A kiss that made his heart flutter and melt by how good it felt? Oh, how much he wished that kiss to have been placed somewhere else.

"Try again," he breathed out and adjusted his position so he could lean against the wall. He grabbed his hand, but he didn't have to tug it to instruct him to sit on his lap.

Jeongguk didn't waste a second to straddle him.

He set his hands on his nape, holding it in a firm grip as he inched closer. He halted momentarily when his face was a breath away from his, and with a swift move, he pressed his lips right beneath his earlobe.

Taehyung closed his eyes and tilted his head back as a low chuckle escaped his mouth. "You're killing me, little bun."

"Why? You don't like it?"

"This is called torture."

"What? What did I do?" Jeongguk asked in a whiny tone, his brows pulling together.

"Nothing." Taehyung chuckled once again, still caressing his head. Seriously how can he be so cute? "You did nothing wrong. You're perfect, little bun."

"You're confusing me," Jeongguk said with a mild sigh as he buried his face into the curve of his neck.

They stayed silent, enjoying the closeness and comfort of that hug. Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair with gentle, unhurried moves as Jeongguk snuggled closer and trailed his nape and back with his fingertips, his hand slipping underneath his shirt here and there.