⑫Everything Is Wrong With That

V glanced back at him with a wooden expression, and their gazes met for spell. He detected the younger gulping and then turning around to grab the ordering device with shaky hands.

When Jeongguk pivoted on his heel, V was long gone. He slouched towards booth number fifteen and asked for permission to enter. He glided the curtain aside once it was granted, only to be met with a smirking Wang, who was reclined into his seat and had one ankle squared over his knee. Before he could say something, Wang's chilling voice reached his ears, sending hideous goosebumps through his limbs. "Six shots of tequila and you, baby boy."

Jeongguk could scarcely give a halfhearted bow before trudging back to the bar. That man frightened him, not so much because of his behavior, but because he knew everything about him while he hadn't even heard his name before.

"Kook, you're shaking," Chan pointed out as he placed the six shots on his tray.

"I'm okay, I just need a moment." His chest deflated with a long sigh as he pulled the tray closer and took it in his hands. He caught a glimpse of V talking to a customer as he headed to the booth, not failing to notice his intense stare on him. The eye contact was brief but galvanic, and he couldn't register what was hidden behind V's gaze.

After letting him enter, he placed the shots on the table, and honestly, he dreaded to think what would happen in these next fifteen minutes. With reluctant, craven moves, he took his seat across from him, shoulders curving forward, hands gripping the edge of the couch.

"It's so nice to see you again. I can say that I missed you." His tone was sickeningly playful, his eyes boring holes into his tense, anxious face.

"Can you tell me how you know me please?"

"Ah, already pleading. You have no idea how much I like this." A wicked chuckle emitted from his mouth as he grabbed the first shot. He chugged it down and wiped his lips with the back of his hand, sinking back into his seat with his distinctive smirk.

Jeongguk spectated with terror as Wang's gaze traveled to his lips, neck, chest, and settled on his thighs. He glanced away, throughout uncomfortable and humiliated, as he squeezed his legs together and clasped the couch ever tighter.

⚠Attention⚠
[|The next part has content that might be disturbing and/or triggering. Proceed with caution. It's a small part, and you can notice where it ends|]

"I'm here for only one reason, pretty. And that's not to give you answers," he said with a shake of his head and a low chuckle. "It's to touch what I wanted to touch for so damn long. You."

Pure dread ripped through every inch of his body and sealed his throat, cutting off air, his eyes staring in big circles at the floor.

"Why don't you come here?" He patted the empty spot on the couch next to him as he leered at him.

Jeongguk exploded out of his seat but didn't dare to make another move. His quaky hands were contracted into taut fists and his eyes still wide open. "You can't. It's against the rules."

A sinister laugh flew out of his mouth as he jerked his head back in complete amusement. "Do you think I care about that? I'm above these rules, Jeonggukie."

"No, you can't... You can't do that," he spluttered in absolute shock and made some clumsy steps towards the exit.

"Where do you think you're going?" The playfulness was now long gone from his tone, his expression clouded over with threat.