⑳I Have No Idea

It was bad.

Taehyung had walked away without telling him why he wasn't okay. And he couldn't stop thinking about it. He searched for him with his eyes all the time, but when he believed Taehyung would look back at him, he snapped his head away in a flash.

Honestly, he thought Taehyung hated him for what happened to him. Although he was the one who chose to let Kang's sidekicks beat him, Jeongguk couldn't force that thought out of his head.

After finishing his shift, he didn't go to change his clothes. He went to the regular club where they were just about to close and sat at the bar.

"Jeongguk?" Hoseok questioned, surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to drink."

"You're a minor. I'm not giving you anything."

"Hyung, come on! It's been a rough day. Please?"

"No."

A long round of fierce eye contact began, and the more Jeongguk stared at his mocking smile, the more stubborn and sulkier he grew. "Fine! I'll go to another club."

"Yah! You're not going alone anywhere at this hour."

"Then let me drink!"

"Fine, stop whining and sit down. What do you want?"

"One whiskey. With ice." He slumped onto the stool and rested his chin in his palm.

"What happened today, anyway? Why are you sulking?"

"Nothing." He sighed. What was he supposed to say? He didn't even know what was wrong. Why did it bother him so much that Taehyung said he wasn't okay? And why did it bother him so much that he didn't know the reason?

After Hoseok gave him his drink, he took off to serve another customer. He gulped down half of his drink in one go. The bitter taste didn't feel so bitter after what happened with Taehyung. He sipped his drink every five seconds until it was long gone. He knew Hoseok wouldn't give him another one, so he found the opportunity when he was away to ask the other bartender to give him another glass of whiskey, and luckily for him, he did without questions.

And again, he finished his drink in under eight minutes. He just wanted to forget everything. He just wanted to not think or feel anything. Managing to convince the bartender to give him one more and knowing it was his last, he devoured it at once and erupted into heavy coughs right after.

He dropped his head on the counter and shut his tearful eyes. Everything was reeling, and he could be wrong, but he felt like puking. He hadn't eaten anything since eight in the afternoon, and it was six thirty in the morning at the moment. Yeah, he totally felt like puking.

"Yah, Jeongguk." Hoseok tapped his shoulder to check if he had fallen asleep, and he saw the boy flinch and clumsily sit bolt upright. Then, he giggled for no apparent reason, causing him to furrow his brows. "You're fucking drunk, aren't you?"

Jeongguk only shook his head with a giddy smile on his lips. "Hoseokie hyung, can I ask you something?" he slurred, and the older had to pay extra attention to understand what he was saying.

"Fuck, you are drunk. How will you go home now?"

"Do you hate me too?" Jeongguk asked, completely ignoring what he said.
The music was cut off then as the last group of people left the club.

"Why would I hate you?"

"Jimin does. V does. My father does. Everyone hates me." His smile was replaced by a pouty expression which drew all his features downwards. "You didn't hear what happened? They beat V up because of me."