㊾There's No Me Without You

If someone told Taehyung that someday he would be running his own business with his friends and the love of his life, he wouldn't be able to believe it. But that was his life now.

In the four months that passed by, a lot of things happened and a lot of things changed.

Jeongguk's father was proven guilty of domestic violence and was sentenced to five years in prison and one year of probation.

Taehyung asked Hwasa to buy Hayan Night from Kang, and although he didn't want to sell it at first, she was able to convince him. If he knew that Taehyung would be running it with his friends, he would never sell it, but thankfully, he didn't suspect anything.

After taking Hayan Night in their hands, they renovated it into a warm, comfy place to look more like a cafe than a club. Although when everyone would be out of probation, they would turn it into a club too, exactly as it was but without any illegal activities.

Since Taehyung had a big name around Gondae, their cafe attracted customers from the very beginning. A lot of their old customers went there looking for cocaine, and some even caused trouble, but they hired Seongwha, the guard who was working at Hayan Night before, and he handled them perfectly.

Everything between Jeongguk and Taehyung was simply dreamy. Of course, there was bickering and just a little bit of fighting, but they always apologized afterwards and everything was forgotten instantly. They couldn't stay mad at each other, and because they were talking about whatever the problem was, their fights didn't even last for thirty minutes.

Yoongi and Seokjin were hanging out at the cafe almost every day. The group had bonded by now, and they were all good friends. They would usually sit all together after closing, drinking one beer each and chatting. They didn't need anything else to have a good time.

And there they were, after finishing with the closing, sitting all together as usual.

"You know, the business is going well. If it continues like this, we'll be able to pay back Hwasa," Jimin said with a hopeful smile.

"You know Hwasa. She doesn't need the money anytime soon, and she said that like a million times. In about a year, I think we'll be able to fully pay her back," Namjoon said. They all knew Hwasa well, and buying a club for 1.5M was nothing to her.

"She's so nice," Jeongguk uttered, his mind traveling back to when she had called him to keep her company.

"She is." Taehyung leaned to his baby and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He would usually do gestures like this out of nowhere, and although for the younger was the sweetest thing ever, for some of their friends, it wasn't so pleasant to see. For one friend, actually.

"Can you not be so lovey-dovey for like a minute?" Yoongi asked with an eye roll.

"Yeah, like we haven't seen how you're looking for the stupidest excuse to touch Jimin," Taehyung taunted, making all of them chuckle except Yoongi, who managed a deadpan expression, and Jimin, who had rosy cheeks by now.

"Shut up," Yoongi hissed and wrenched his arm that was resting over Jimin's shoulders away.

"At least be like Namjoon and Seokjin who flirt openly in front of us." Taehyung redirected his gaze to the two, who now had shocked expressions on their faces.

"What!? We are not." Seokjin tittered as he glanced away, embarrassed.

"So cute," Namjoon said under his breath, meant for no one to hear, but Seokjin did, and he slapped his shoulder as he felt heat spread on his cheeks.

Jeongguk, who had no idea about all of this, broke into a small smile. "You know, it's strange," he trailed off, catching everyone's attention. "You've been working for Kang who is a homophobic asshole and was beating you because he wanted to make you strong. But yet you guys stayed true to who you are, you didn't let anyone change what your heart wants. I admire that. You're so brave, all of you."