㊹We'll Get Through This

Seongwu returned to his desk after his talk with Kang. "Any news?"

"We found three different houses. Two of them are in the name of his late father and one is in the name of his mother."

"Why the hell didn't we think about this before?"

"Maybe because he said he didn't have a good relationship with them and we just let it slide?"

"That's stupid of us," Seongwu said, and the other snorted as he nodded. "Let's get a team ready and search each house."

🥀

It was later in the afternoon, and the two boys were lying in the bed in each other's arms. They shared a jumble of kisses, warm smiles and sweet talk during their time together. Taehyung also explained to him everything in detail about confessing to the police and his trial.

"Can they prove that you were only the middleman then?" Jeongguk asked with a pout engraved on his lips as the idea of him getting locked up in prison terrified him.

"I think so. I mean, they have the contracts he made me sign, and everyone in Hayan Night knows about this, so they'll testify in my favor. They just have to find where Kang is making the drugs."

"He makes them?"

"Yes. I don't know any details about that, but with each package he was sending, there was a note with an explanation, how strong it was and what ingredients it had."

"Wow," he breathed out, surprised, as he had no idea about these things.

Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness and pecked his nose. "Aren't you just adorable?" he cooed, eliciting a giggle from him. They closed the gap between them and shared a tender kiss, lips moving in sync, tongues pressing against each other in a loving manner.

"Do I have to see this every time I walk by your cell?" one of the guards, who was checking the area every hour, asked with a bored expression.

"Let us live a little," Taehyung snickered as Jeongguk buried his face into his chest, embarrassed like every time the guard called them off.

"No kissing. It's more than enough that we let the boy be here with you."

"Oh, but it's not." He flashed him a teasing smile, making him snort. "Now leave us alone because I'm about to kiss him again."

The guard broke into a laugh and shook his head. "Fine, since the kid has to leave in a few hours, enjoy this while you can."

Jeongguk raised his head, a sulky expression clouding his face. "I have to leave?"

He let out a soft sigh and planted a kiss on his forehead. "You can't stay over the night, baby. You're not allowed."

"But I want to. I choose to."

"I know you do, little bun, I know." Taehyung drew sugary kisses all over his pouty face. His baby was extremely adorable and this was too much for his heart to handle. "But you'll be safe from now on. Nothing will happen to you if you go home without me. I know Yoongi will take care of you and keep you company."

"But I don't wanna go home without you. When will I be able to see you again?"

"You can come to visit me, but I don't think they'll let you in here again."

"I don't like this." Jeongguk was on the verge of tears by now. He truly hated the idea of being unable to see him as much as he wanted.

"Hey, little bun," he uttered as he cupped his face. "I don't like this either. I would give everything to be able to spend every day with you, cuddling you and kissing you. We just have to be patient until my trial, okay?"