⑥You Lied!

Jeongguk hated it. He hated everything.

The filthy stares he was getting by women who were easily 15 years older than him and even the nasty stares of men. If the haughty, patronizing V wasn't associating with gay people, why the fuck were those men looking at him like he was a piece of meat or something?

He really couldn't understand what was happening. Their stares suffocated him, and he hadn't even been called to keep someone company. He dreaded to think about that, and honestly, he thought the moment he would get his first request, he would burst into tears.

"Can you stop looking so scared and uncomfortable?" V's voice rang close to his ear, startling him wholly.

"I'm not, I'm cool," Jeongguk muttered as he glanced at him above his shoulder. He was so close if he moved an inch, his back would touch his chest. Okay, that was definitely more suffocating than the customers' looks.

"You look like someone is chasing you to kill you."

"I totally feel that way though."

"Why?" For some damn reason Jeongguk didn't know, V leaned over and peered at him, making his breath hitch by the proximity.

His muscles glaciated with nervousness, and he didn't seem able to step away, even though he should since that was the only way he could breathe normally again. "They're staring, V. They're staring at me."

He hummed almost inaudibly, but Jeongguk heard him loud and clear since his face was a breath away from his ear. "I shouldn't have gotten you these clothes," he uttered, intentionally letting his breath graze his skin. "I didn't know you were hiding that underneath those baggy clothes you were wearing yesterday."

And that was it. His heart palpitated so hard he felt like it was seconds away from exploding out of his chest. He slithered next to him with wobbly legs, avoiding eye contact. "What do you mean with that?" A throaty, low chuckle was heard in response, and he saw V walking past him a beat later. "How did you know, by the way?"

"Know what?" he questioned without turning around to look at him.

"What size to get me. How could you know that?" his voice was small and faltering. Unlike in the regular club, the music was faint and sophisticated in the VIP section; it would be dead silence if it wasn't for the light chatter and tinkling sounds of the bartender making drinks.

"How do you think, little bun?" A mild snicker emitted from his mouth as he pivoted on his heel and laid his eyes on him.

Jeongguk wasn't going to answer that. His boss would think he was crazy, and he would be right. He didn't have the balls to do it anyway.

"I'm good at guessing," he said after a few moments of silence in a taunting tone. He took off then without giving him a chance to say something, not that he had anything to say. V was literally mocking him right in front of his face, and he couldn't do anything except for staring at him like a lost puppy.

Just then, he heard his pager beeping. He walked towards booth number five and made his presence known before he pulled the curtain to the side. "Hello. What would you like?"

"Your company dear," the unnamed woman said as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Fuck. Panic simmered in his gut at light speed. He was absolutely not ready for that, but he had to do it, right? He swallowed thickly as he turned off his pager and sat on the couch across her. "I assume you know that you can only use this service for 15 minutes," Jeongguk said what Jeongin, the other waiter, taught him.

"Of course hun, it's not my first time," she snickered and crossed her legs, her dress shrinking upwards in the process, exposing more of her skin.

Of course it's not. He thought and rolled his eyes mentally at her irritating behavior.