㉑Please, Don't Say Anything

Taehyung was brought out of his sleeping status when he sensed something rub against his thigh.

His face screwed into a frown as he wet his dry lips and shifted a notch, wanting to stretch his sore body, but a weight on him prevented him from moving his legs. He lifted his head and looked with narrowed and confused eyes at the boy, who was apparently sleeping on top of him.

Jeongguk was lying on his belly, the side of his head was squeezed against Taehyung's left thigh, his left leg was over the other's and hanging off the couch as his hand was laid on his stomach — underneath Taehyung's shirt.

How the hell did they manage to get into that position, Taehyung could swear he didn't know. The last thing he could remember was Jeongguk lying on the couch with his head on his thigh and him running his fingers through his hair.

"Jeongguk," he called, his voice coming out smaller and hoarser than he thought. At the younger's lack of response, he extended his hand and caressed his head. "Jeongguk, wake up."

That seemed to work as he hummed softly and moved his head, trying to find a more comfortable position. For Taehyung it felt like he only moved closer to his crotch and boy did he freak out.

"Yah, Kook," he breathed out, uneasy, as he grabbed his head with both hands, keeping it still before it could go any closer.

Jeongguk stirred awake then and shot his eyes open. He didn't move at first. He didn't dare to move. He observed whatever he could see without moving at all, and yes, probably he was freaking out more than Taehyung.

Realizing that his head was quite close to the other's crotch, he scrambled to pull himself off the couch. He sat between his legs with his own left leg over his, facing the front. "Why am I sleeping on you?" he spluttered, cheeks and ears turning into a light red color in a matter of seconds.

"I don't know how that happened," Taehyung said with a faint chuckle and tried sitting up too, but the other didn't move. "Um, little bun?" He received no response, causing him to frown. "Jeongguk, I need my leg."

Only then Jeongguk comprehended he had his legs over his. Throughout flustered about everything, he ducked his head and scooted over, releasing his crumbled leg.

Finally able to sit up on the couch, he rubbed his sleepy face with gentle moves since his bruises still ached. "Are you okay? You seem weird."

"Um, I don't—I don't remember."

"You don't remember what happened last night?"

Jeongguk nodded and ventured to look at him. "Taehyung, did—did we... Um, did we do something?"

"Oh my God." He threw his head back with an eye roll. "I didn't even have my coffee yet to deal with your dirty thoughts." His annoyed expression melted away when he mused over what he asked.

Okay, Taehyung had his suspicions, but after analyzing Jeongguk's question, he knew for sure. The little bun likes boys.

"My—my dirty thoughts?"

"Yes! How can you think that I would do anything to you when you were drunk and crying?"

"I was crying?" The level of Jeongguk's embarrassment just then skyrocketed.

"You were."

"So we didn't... do anything?"

"No, Jeongguk."

"Oh." A tiny pout bloomed on his lips unconsciously as he glanced away.

"You seem rather disappointed," he stated with a raised brow, a shade of teasing in his tone.