12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class

[Your point of view]

I wore the dress that Alice bought for me. It was already 9 am but the sky was dark. We were all standing on our stations. I chose the station nearest to the ingredients.

"Ohayou, I'm Shinomiya from the 79th class." Shinomiya said while holding a paper on his hand. "For this task, I'll assign a dish for you to make."

"Do you have the recette?" he asked.

"We're done for. / It's Chef Shinomiya. / Yesterday, he expelled over 30 students. / And the dish is a recipe made by Shinomiya himself." they murmured.

"I chose a fairly easy one out of all my recipes." He said mockingly while waving the paper in front of us. "Did you prefer a more difficult one?" he asked making the students sweat-drop.

"What's a recette?" Soma asked.

"It means recipe." Megu answered

"And, you won't partner up for this." Shinomiya stated which made Megu gasp. "Each person will cook 1 dish. Sharing information or helping is prohibited."

He then pointed the ingredients. "You can choose and use any of the ingredients in the back. I'll give you one piece of advice." he added.

"It's wise to think that everyone else is your enemy. You have 3 hours." He raised his left hand so I positioned myself. "You can start...  Now." He said.

I moved quickly to get the ingredients I needed. When I finished, everyone then ran to get ingredients as I walk back to my station and started cooking.

I was almost half-way done when I heard two students talk.

"Oi, Isn't that different from the recipe?"

"Eh, oh you're right." he answered.

"Hey, you two." Shinomiya called them so they turned their gazes to him. "Didn't I tell you? No helping or sharing information. Weren't you listening?"

"I didn't mean it that way."

"Yeah, he just pointed out my mistake." the students protested.

"That's called sharing information. Disqualified. You're both fired." he said which made the students gasp.

After they walked out, I went to Shinomiya. "Yamaguchi (Reader)." I said and smiled.

"Oh? You're the girl from the ceremony hall." he said looking at me then fixed his glasses.

"How do you do Shinomiya-sensei?" I said then gave him my dish.

"Oi, Yamaguchi-san was the first to finish. / Of course, she's a monster. / Amazing." the class murmured.

He stared at it then sneered at me. "Heh, I thought you were all talk." he said then took a bite on my dish. "Pass." he said so I smiled wider at him.

"Thanks, Oh and Shinomiya-sensei." I said then he shot me a questioning look. "Your eyes are pretty~" I complimented then went back to my station to clean up.

After some minutes the students were lining up for evaluation. "You're fired. Bye."

"W-wait give me another chance." a student plead. "I'll make it again."

"Do you have ingredients?" Shinomiya asked which made the student flinch. "You don't have the time or the ingredients."

"But if you can still make it, you'll be a magician that surpasses me." he said as the student lost hope.