43 - ♥ Eishi's Class

{3rd Person’s Point of View}

You kept losing the game yesterday with the Nakiris. Alice wanted to hang out for the night, sleep-over party was her reason.

Erina didn’t want her cousin to spend more time with her, but she couldn’t do anything.

And now, you were in class with Soma and Megumi.

“The class format has changed a lot since Central was founded too.” Soma said while arms were crossed.

“Yeah, there are no more classes where you come up with your own dishes. They’re all about following recipes to a T.” Megu replied.

“They really don’t plan on letting us cook what we want.” Soma said. “In any case, why are you here (Reader)? I heard you’re already excused from classes.”

“I’m bored, besides it’s Ei-senpai’s class today. I want to see him.” you said then went under the teacher’s counter.

“Ei-senpai? You mean--” Soma’s words were cut off when someone entered the room.

“The instructor who had been in charge of this class was dismissed dues to his claims that he couldn’t follow Central’s directives.”

“Due to that, a substitute instructor will undertake the demonstration today. The lesson will be a basis for the true gourmet dining Central espouses.”

“Pay full attention and learn the material. The instructor will be coming in now.”

“Ehhhh!!?? / The first seat... / Tsukasa Eishi!” the students mumbled.

“Konnichiwa, I’m the Elite Ten’s 1st Seat, Tsukasa Eishi. I don’t know if you all know me. I’ll be preparing a few dishes today. I’d like you all to model my methods when you make these dishes.”

“Etto... I’m supposed to have a student volunte--HyaAhhh!” Eishi shrieked when you held his leg.

“Konbanwa Ei-sensei.” you said smiling mischevously and stood up.

“(R-Reader)-chan?!” Eishi asked so you nodded.

“I came to join your class, Ei-senpai, Soma said he wants to volunteer.” you replied smiling. Eishi looked away and his gaze landed on Soma.

“Yukihira Soma... You attend this class, I see.” Eishi said.

I’ll be your assistant.” Soma said. “That’s fine, right?”

“I’ll ask you for your help, then. And... (Reader)-chan please don’t stare at me I’m getting nervous.” Eishi said so you laughed.

“Gomen, I was admiring Ei-senpai’s smile.” you teased then he blushed and looked away.

“I’ll be demonstrating five French amuse bouche dishes today. I’ll be preparing all of them at the same time. Yukihira, you’ll be preparing the ingredients. Well, let us begin.” Eishi said.

You began to cook while everyone else was focused on watching.

~ ( ⚔ ) ~

“Okay, let’s have you all make the same dishes within the same amount of time.” Eishi said raising an index finger.

“Excuse me!” you yelled so they all looked at you and moved away. “Ei-senpai!! I’ve done it~” you said then presented your dish.